Miley Cyrus - Midnight Sky + Plastic Hearts (the new masterpiece record!)

1. Malibu
2. Mother's Daughter
3. Slide Away
4. Younger Now
5. See You Again
6. Wrecking Ball
7. Adore You
8. Nothing Breaks like a heart
9. We Can't Stop
10. 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover (Cover)

It's JUST OUT :D

exactly, and while Midnight Sky is a 10, Ms. Cyrus has dozens of 10s and 11s.

i kind of wish her sister gave her "July." it's glorious and belongs in the older sister's discography. she would have eaten it.

Miley eats all the girls in a live setting. For me she is much better live than on record. Her live performances of Jolene, Malibu and Slide Away :disco:

01. We Cant Stop
02. Malibu
03. Party In The U.S.A (I'm hoping this gets a resurgence once Trump is sent packing. Lest we forget this became the official Osama Bin Laden funeral song :o :D)
04. Slide Away
05. Midnight Sky
06. Younger Now
07. Nothing Breaks Like A Heart
08. Mothers Daughter
09. FU
10. Fly On The Wall

new in at 15 in the UK to become her 13th top 20. Mother's Daughter peaked at 29. GOOD START

Reactions: SDF
Nothing tops Nothing Breaks Like A Heart for me. And I don’t know what else the Younger Now era produced (so yeah her point), but Malibu is firmly at #2 in my erm.. top 2 Miley songs so she better not act like she doesn’t know her.

I mean Malibu is all about being in love with Liam and leaving the city/country life for the beach so I can imagine it's not her go-to anymore :D

"when i look at my career, there was really only a two-year or one-year period that doesn't really make sense and i think you and i know its the Younger Now Malibu era"

sweetie, it was actually a 3-year period and it started with the Miley Cyrus and Her FUCKING DEAD PETZ era! :D

she always serves delusional Gaga in her interviews.

Is this doing anything at all? I don’t think I could cope if it flopped :(

Yes, it went in top 15 on the Hot 100 and in the UK, is doing good Spotify numbers and could take off nicely after the VMA perf on Sunday

I only heard this yesterday on the radio- I like it. It's VERY Stevie Nicks. (Can't be bothered to read the thread to see if that's already been mentioned...)

This is a tune and a half but I just can't stand her SHRILL voice. She sings with her NOSE and when she adds a little oomph to her voice it always feels like she's about to break her vocal chords.

Nice Madonna Open your Heart reference in the video though.

between this and Gaga I don't know if I'll make it :disco:

how the fuck did the BEP managed to sneak into the lineup tho :shock:

oh I'm so excited for this live performance :disco: I mean it's already one of the songs of the year

I see the grubby madam is still fondling herself and licking random surfaces despite recommended health guidelines. Someone please send her through a sheep dip as quickly as possible.

This ludicrous PWL style hi-NRG romp is quite fabulous and, given the sound and lovely glamour model aesthetic, may be just the ticket for @BoysForSeles and @Zu-Klara in lieu of some hot Maria Whittaker Tobtok and SOPHIE 2020 remixes.

Love that perf. The only modification I would have made would have been for her to drop the mic at the end :disco:

LOVED by YOU!

*mic drop*

*THUD*

She really is very good at delivering these big moments

I quite liked the nod to wrecking ball too

Taylor: iiiiiiii.. want you to knooow.... i'm a mirrorballlllll.
Miley: hold my sledgehammer

Well that was quite something :disco:

The staging, the charisma... I can overlook her less than subtle lipsync style.

hmmm

her charisma is everything but to be honest with the very obvious lipping and the staging that felt so much like a music video, I missed any sense of this being a live performance. Gaga's medley simulated crowd energy. this felt like Miley lip syncing in a room with so many obvious cuts and edits that I still don't feel I've seen a live perf of this track yet.

That moment when the wrecking ball became a disco ball was fabulous

Reactions: SDF
I love her and the song, but not here for the lipsynching. She has an amazing live voice, so not sure why she didn’t sing live.

Quite frankly I couldn't give a fuck if she's singing live or not because that is an astounding performance. Wipes the floor with anything Dua or indeed anyone else has done in the last few years.

She really doesn't need gimmicks. She has charisma in buckets.

Quite frankly I couldn't give a fuck if she's singing live or not because that is an astounding performance. Wipes the floor with anything Dua or indeed anyone else has done in the last few years.

She really doesn't need gimmicks. She has charisma in buckets.

She’s a singer though. It’s always preferable when they, you know...sing. Especially when they have a fantastic voice. It’s possible to have charisma, be a brilliant performer AND sing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom