Dido - Still On My Mind (Boring 5th Studio Album)

I tried to listen to this in the car today and immediately sustained a puncture.

I took it as a SIGN.

I didn't realise she was managed by Craig from Bros.

Why does it just say 'edit' and not 'edit for middle aged gays'?

Oh my GOD she just upgraded it from lettuce to cabbage. Faster with louder bleeps and bloops.
More like rocket really. Got a bit of a kick to it. But yes it's probably like rocket that's been in the fridge for a couple of days so it's a bit limp at this point.

More like rocket really. Got a bit of a kick to it. But yes it's probably like rocket that's been in the fridge for a couple of days so it's a bit limp at this point.
Rocket as in rucola? Oh I LOVE THAT. Please let’s discuss this further in the food forum.

Love this album. And Hurricanes is the best "lazy relaxing song to just chill out and let it wash over you" song I've heard for years.

I have to be completely honest and admit I still haven't listened to the full album yet because my hair still hasn't grown back after what track 5 did to me.

I actually entered nirvana during track 3 and have yet to fully re-emerge to listen to the rest, but when I do you'll get my full review

The health centre where I'm working today has been piping Dido around the waiting room all morning.

I'm not sure if she is causing miraculous cures, or whether it's just the equivalent of a morphine syringe driver to hasten the end for terminally ill patients, but it's better than the Ed Sheeran everyone was subjected to for weeks prior to today.

this from her last album is really prime Dido

there I was
sitting with the Gods
not knowing how I got there or how to leave

gorgeous!

RATE

09 Hurricanes
05 Give You Up
08 Hell After This
06 You Don't Need a God
09 Take You Home
08 Some Kind of Love
11 Still on My Mind
08 Mad Love
08 Walking By
10 Friends
07 Chances
09 Have to Stay

VERY GOOD

take you home video.

how is the album doing? i haven't bothered listening yet but then albums have pretty much died a death chez moi.

I like some of her singles but can't be doing with a whole album of her.

If there was one standout track for me to Spotify what would it be. I am thinking 'friends' from the moopy reviews so far, apart from the lead single

If there was one standout track for me to Spotify what would it be. I am thinking 'friends' from the moopy reviews so far, apart from the lead single
Friends is the one.

take you home video.

how is the album doing? i haven't bothered listening yet but then albums have pretty much died a death chez moi.

She looks :disco:

Barely half a million views for the video but at least the blue vinyl is selling for over €100 on Discogs.

Well I've finally made it to track 8 and while most of the album is indeed BORING whew what a bop MAD LOVE is.

Deep house queen Dido and her brother have released two songs under the name R & D...two months ago.

My Boy is quite nice!

FULL LENGTH ALBUM FOR THIS PROJECT COMING OCTOBER 11
71r1R3WyBbL._SL1200_.jpg

1. Landing
2. Together
3. My Boy
4. Clouds Like Islands
5. Summer Dress
6. Diving
7. Ozzie Girl
8. ...On Back of a Scooter (Fast)
9. Those Were the Days
10. Cards
11. Teacher's Poem
12. Look Up!

I feel like this could be less boring than Still On My Mind!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom