Dido - Still On My Mind (Boring 5th Studio Album)

I mean I do find her slightly drab but she’s better than Björk or ST VINCENT (:argh:) and that next Enya album is at least four years off so I’ll need something to keep me occupied :disco:

I love that the album is done but she's still waiting until 2019 to release it...because she's Dido and needs to have huge gaps between her albums.

out of Fiona Apple, Sade, Dido and XXXtina I wonder WHO gets bored the most and why the CUNTING FUCK do they take so much time in between albums

sort it out you bunch of sluggish, shiftless bag of women

Deep house queen Dido and her brother have released two songs under the name R & D...two months ago.

My Boy is quite nice!

Reactions: Zu
My Boy really is marvellous. It was the first new thing I played through my new Bluetooth receiver (bought only about FIVE YEARS LATE) and I almost wept

Bravo @OutSynk :disco:

Goodness with these deliciously melancholy goods Rollo and Di really are spoiling us. Another winner!

Last edited by a moderator:
I do hope that Di's new album will be more of THIS sort of thing rather than dirges about her rabbit getting run over, fear of the menopause, etc.

SHE'S COMING.

logo.png

DritSC6VsAAOPNO.jpg

Guessing the single or album is called “Still On My Mind”.

I love My Boy in all it's melancholy, but Together is a tad too cheesy sounding for me.

I do like that! But of course I won't be buying it. I mean, is there such a thing as a Dido fan in the 2018/2019 saison?

Love the vinyl! I hope the music is as someting akin to my boy. I guess it'll be less club-oriented, but I just love the mood of that song. And I want some of that on the new DIDO album, too!

I’ve not listened to it very much or indeed all the way through but I like ‘Hurricanes’

CONGRATULATIONS DIDO DE BOURNVILLE O’REILLY ARMSTRONG :disco:

She sounds so different on Friends. It's a good song though. Seems this album won't be a total yawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom