UK Vs The World Season 2

I love her so much.

7B826E7A-E4A7-4C0A-B6BE-B97CCBEE3AFE.jpeg

I would genuinely LOVE to see Vron with a budget.

We've not had a US Queen fail to make the final in Vs The World format yet, have we? Let's hope at least one does this time.

Mayhem Miller seems to be one of those queens who are popular among other queens but I don’t remember her bringing anything special to Drag Race.

Looks like there’s a cash prize this time around

lol Blu

I think post #44 seems to be accepted as the final cast, doesn't it?

International All Stars is definitely something else. And WoW would surely be sued if they tried passing off that cast as International All Stars.

Last edited:
I didn't bother with Canada Vs The World, and can't remember if it was the FORMAT that I didn't like about the UK Vs. series, or just the fact that it allowed Blu Hydrangea to prosper :gross:

Either way, I'm up for this - Tia Kofi is one of my favourite UK queens. I'm intrigued to see what she's like with (presumably) a bit more of a budget, and whether that takes away from her charm at all (a lot of my favourite moments were her just openly LOLing about how ropey her drag was).

The Gothy and Jonbers selection is baffling, unless 80% of all other UK queens were asked before them

The Gothy and Jonbers selection is baffling, unless 80% of all other UK queens were asked before them

I don’t get this. Whether or not people liked him, Jonbers is a top drawer queen in terms of result and they always need cannon fodder/ lesser queens for the story arc.

That's true, I suppose - it's not ALL STARS so they don't have to only have the good ones back.

Some of the bigger ones will be holding out for All Stars now that that appears more international…

Why does Scarlet Envy keep getting picked for these things? I assume most queens would give their right ear to be part of this, however much of a low rent All Stars it appears, however I'm not sure she's needed for a THIRD go round the block when she brought very little previously. Is she just popular with production?!

Anyway I have no problem with this as a fun diversion, I can't be arsed to keep up with all the international editions so happy to know some of them via spin offs. All Stars is hardly the impeccable standard these days, so why not have these made up versions. And I'll undoubtedly watch and hate on it regardless

Chorizo is an insufferable drag queen.

I thought she was one of the most screwed over queens we've ever had! Series 3 was so rotten that sleeping on Choriza and booting her out like nothing was such a waste. I hope she's not terrible this time.

The rest of the UK choices are somewhat :bad: but excited for Tia again, although dreading that her arc will simply be an upgraded wardrobe resulting in a fashion win and scripted redemption but then being rubbish at everything else. I hope not.

Obviously piqued for the horror of Gothy Kendoll and praying she's only deteriorated over time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom