UK Vs The World Season 2

LGD's ensemble reminds me of my childhood 80s Christmas decorations that would hang from the corners of the ceiling and meet in the middle.

I'm Outta Love. Jesus gross. At least give us the Jason Nevins remix of Left Outside Alone or One Day In Your Life if we really must go there.

Who's in the cast for Canada vs The World S2? I hope we get a non English language Queen win this format very soon.

Well *I* very much enjoyed it. Ten times better than season one. And what a GREAT WINNER :disco:
Yes! I'd have been happy with any of the top 4 winning actually but yay for Tia

It was obvious they were gearing up for a Tia win but how she managed it when being such a poor lip syncer I don’t know. I thought La Grande Dame ate her up in the semi.

Is there normally an iTunes bounce for RPDR? Did it do anything for Your Disco Needs You?

What a horrible ending to a rather nice finale. Tia is the least deserving winner out of the top 4, and frankly anything other than a Marina vs LGD final lip sync is a joke!

I enjoyed Tia a lot more in her original season. This time around they’re acting as if her drag has been elevated to the heavens. She still look shabby in anything she wears (that green gown was extremely ugly) and all of her lip syncs have been terrible.

Reactions: D5K
My twitter feed has been full of younger/American gays discovering Your Disco Needs You for the first time since this aired. Which is nice, if not a touch depressing. :D

Not having Marina in the final lipsync is just wrong. But then it was obvious from the editing of the first semi and the way they mostly focused on Hannah.

Tia is such a messy lipsync-er and had no business winning either lipsync to be honest.

I don't think Marina did great in that first lip sync at all. And it's not just the edit.

Tia wasn’t the best of the 4 but she knows the trick is to get RuPaul laughing. As soon as the did the French bit with LGD I knew she had it.

I think Tia had it from the moment Ru and Michelle starting going on about her 'growth' and 'becoming herself' or whatever it was several weeks ago.

She’s released some “pushed by production” merch

I actually agree. Any bias whatsoever completely contradicts why UK citizens are obliged to pay for it.

And where the hell is Thorgy? I miss her talking about the shows - no one else did it better.

My twitter feed has been full of younger/American gays discovering Your Disco Needs You for the first time since this aired. Which is nice, if not a touch depressing. :D
As long as they don't think it's NEW.

What a wonderful finale! Usually the most boring episode but made great. That final lip sync. :disco:

I LOVED this top four and would have been happy with any of them winning. Was rooting for Hannah but appreciate Tia.

IMG_7232.jpeg
I feel so old 😂

Oh V-Ron. I won't post the Facebook story link as it will expire, but the opening headline was:

from her first time in the bottom to the tippetty top

Queens supporting Queens.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom