UK Vs The World Season 2

dUb

AH AH AH
Pronouns
He/Him
🥴

FmOy1QxaUAM-4Zh

I don't think I can do another season of Miz Cracker OR Deja Skye's impression of that man

Ongina, I just couldn't sleep last night knowing that I didn't blank out the names of the actual bottom queens and send you home instead. :(

I'd watch for Scarlett, Miz Cracker and Gothy out of incredulous curiosity, otherwise the cast means nothing to me (I've not seen the French one or finished Thailand sophomore season).

Hate this idea so much

But actually I’d watch this cast. Gothy though… I wonder when they’ll finally cast someone from season 2

That's not the international version they announced last month? Even the gayest of the gay will be fatigued by 2025.

Anyway, Évidemment La Grande Dame is the only good thing in there. Hannah Conda? Bless her. Hope she doest offend the long extinct ancient Egyptian community by appropriating their culture and customs once again.

But really, who asked for this?

Last edited:
Is that line-up not just a joke from some mischievous internet homosexual? I don't know any of the international ones, but surely even the most oblivious of producers could read the room enough to not think people want to see JONBERS and GOTHY KENDOLL again?

Reactions: GNL
Oh Good God not this again.

That is a rather interesting and varied line up though (aside from the obvious eye sores).

Could they also issue an official statement saying that the winners of this series are not on the same level as the original show and AS. I still can’t get over Blu being a ”winner”.
And make casting even harder than it clearly already is? :D

I thought Mz Cracker did a decent job of rudeeming herself in AS5 but good god I have absolutely no desire to see most of this Mulligan's mulligan offshoot. Just give the win to Gothy for christ's sake.

Maybe it’s going to end up like the FA - bear with me as I try an inadvisable football analogy.

So regular RPDR is like the Premier league, All Stars is… the FA Cup? Global AllStars can be the Champions league, and VS can be League One?

Does that make any sense at all? I think only @ButterTart can judge

Maybe it’s going to end up like the FA - bear with me as I try an inadvisable football analogy.

So regular RPDR is like the Premier league, All Stars is… the FA Cup? Global AllStars can be the Champions league, and VS can be League One?

Does that make any sense at all? I think only @ButterTart can judge
You could have gone with Eurovision, Melfest and Eurovision Junior, etc.

But you chose football :eyes:

VS would be more like the Europa League or the Rumbelows Cup.

I would happily never see another member of the Kendoll clan again.

Especially since following Divina Di Campo on twitter meant seeing Gothy Kendoll's member regularly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom