UK Vs The World Season 2

It's nice that Jonbers seems to have developed a modicum of self awareness around her supposed fashion queen status, but you can tell there's still some delusion there. And it's all a bit Vinegar Strokes and Hodge Podge Couture.

At what?

1000012448.gif

Perhaps she travels well. The James Corden of drag.

The taste level is DUBIOUS

And in terms of made looks, WELL...

1000012453.jpg

Seen as we’ve just collectively given up on the episode threads but I am still watching…

This hasn’t been a bad season actually, it’s benefitted from Gothy leaving as much as I’m pleased they got a chance to… be there.

The grande dame is definitely not winning this, her strong start has dipped somewhat whilst still never being ever bad, she’s not been great. Still love her though.

Marina is just smashing this from every angle. Phenomenal queen. She better win. Tia is fine but no.

Marina is an absolute STAR, I really hope she gets the win.

That was actually a really decent episode for Choriza, she made me laugh out loud a few times but it was her time to go.

I really dislike the challenge because it is nothing a drag queen would ever conceivably be required to do. I felt the same way when they used it in Season 7.

That said, Choriza had clearly run her course and it was nice to see her leaving in such good spirits. Her reaction was one for the ages. :D

Yes, this episode was pretty rubbish with the dancing quality being questionable at best.

LGD needs a solid performance to bring her back. Still not convinced by Tia. Marina is the only deserving queen left.

Tia to go next, she’s really still rubbish but not as fun as before.

I loved Choriza’s WHATTT?! That redeemed her otherwise rather terrible performance this season.

I went in thinking that Choriza is the pig trade of the season, only to see Viktor Orban on TV and realising that they look and sound quite the same. :zombie:

Kind of astonished anyone a week before the final with no other cast eliminations to come would keep Marina when they had chance to get rid. I’d have had her lipstick in a heartbeat- and it will be interesting to see who Tia picked.

I can’t see beyond Tia vs Marina at this point for the win, but the former still feels like she either does brilliantly (the challenge) or appallingly (what the fuck was that lip sync and that dreadful leotard outfit she wore) and isn’t reliable enough a lip syncer to lift the crown.

I expected much more from a Euphoria lip sync from noted Eurovision fanatic Tia. Hannah was fabulous though.

I’m glad Scarlet went. Her jokes weren’t completely abysmal but she failed with the odds stacked in her favour. I like a roast challenge, but it feels unfair with this format. Marina and La Grande Dame were obviously at a massive disadvantage given the language barrier.

It was pretty obvious from the start who’s going to do well and who’s going to bomb this challenge.
I can only see Marina winning at this point. Tia is hilarious but remains average on the runway and a rubbish performer.

The preview montage of Hannah being nothing but that pantomime laugh and "snatch the crown" slogans says it all.

I think a lot more fondly of Jonbers when I don't have to look at her or hear her.

This is Marina’s to lose honestly. I can’t see any of them beating her. I would have voted her off so quickly when I had the chance.

Marina bores me. Super looks, technically brilliant - but dull with it. I'd rather watch any of the other three on stage over her. LGD or Tia FTW

I'm watching on a five min delay but WHY IS MICHELLE HOSTING THIS? Did Ru have a bubbly tummy?

Lol at Jonbers thinking she'd be higher than top four this time.

If I could have one wish for the Drag Race franchise it would be an end to the phrase "in your own head"

Scarlet's roast was so odd - she would surely know most of those jokes were cliched to the point of no impact, it almost made me think she threw it.

Was Hannah's Shirley Temple not just exactly the same as Jimbo's? Because heaven forbid anyone do Cher without Chad getting mentioned.

Ru's insincerity responding to Hannah almost made me wonder if he filmed his bits before the queens took to the stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom