Jesy Nelson's solo career - BOYZ ft. Nicki Minaj out now + not very good + problematic + unimpressed label + DROPPED + Bad Thing + now white

I think this whole thing will

• Total voters
I will not apologise for her until she apologises for herself but I do think she has an absurd amount of baggage she hasn't quite dealt with yet (and has dealt with up until this point really quite badly). There's something genuinely tragic in the manner of her departure / solo career being the thing that actually has brought to bear all her worst fears about how she was viewed by the public when she was in the band.
"I'm going solo, that way I get all the attention"

*finger on monkey's paw closes*

Let the rebrand begin! I guess Save The Whales and Terrence Higgins were not returning her calls…

I've not seen that shoe/sock combo since I was allowed to dress my sister's Sindy dolls.

I was going to say that I hope she has some decent advisors but this is going to be self-released, is it not? No money for promo let alone sourcing SENSIBLE OPINIONS!

I wish she would do something else with her life as this whole solo thing has been most unpleasant, both in terms of what she’s dished up and the not exactly positive reactions to it / her.

Also there’s something a bit noncey about that long sock and shiny shoe look which doesn’t bode at all well and makes my crotch feel uneasy

Split up with her boyfriend following a holiday where she looked not unlike a young Hannah Ingram-Moore :(

6FAA37BE-B890-4242-B910-562BEC8B831E.jpeg

She posted a TikTok tonight singing silent night (not very well) and she’s a white woman again

Her vocal affectation is beyond awful at this point

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom