Eternal Reunion Tour SCRAPPED (Cause: TERFism)

Fingers crossed for Queens Kaye, Charlene or Ruth to anchor. I suggest Denise, Judi and Jane McDonald for the panel spots. What an opportunity for Lil' Lou to throw in a "hi girls" and Kéllé a high kick (preferably having climbed onto the desk of course). Jane to sing All That Matters at the end in a pastel pink, blue and white power suit ensemble, yelling "my lord we DO" at the end if she can keep it together. Colleen will reportedly unfollow them all on X and then be sacked without explanation.

I am hopeful for something along the lines of 'Have you spoken with Edna and Bernie, is that their names? I'm not sure. Who cares? AMIRIGHTLADIES?!?!'

I note one-time RnB hopeful Terri Walker in the comments there calling Vernie 'a hero and an inspiration' :eyes:

They very briefly touched on it on her Loose Women appearance. This is what she said:

"I've always been open to a reunion with the girls, but I've also always been a huge supporter of the LGBTQ+ community, and for me they have to be involved. It's that simple"

Kelle essentially backed her up. "We'd love to do it, but it has to be for everyone."

Reactions: dUb
I watched that entire show. The audience does like a ‘wooo0000ooopp!’

Not much! I expect they were booked when the plan was to promote the reunion tour, which I believe was supposed to be announced this week.

It was nice to see how close Louise and Kéllé are, there was a lot of glances and touches and they called each other ‘best friends’. It was a sweet moment.

Kéllé said it was total coincidence that she was booked for the panel that day but if anything I think they’d have shifted Louise to this day to make sure they appeared together.

Louise didn’t really talk about much apart from her son going to the USA for university and about her time in 9 to 5, but apparently according to news reports the girls pulled out of the tour in June.

Yeah I’m struggling with them being cancelled as a narrative. They have literally done absolutely nothing but a three song set at a festival for a TV series and that’s about it in the last 23 years. There’s nothing TO cancel.

That was already cancelled. I’m talking about the sisters’ public careers.

I'm just loving Lil' Lou at the moment and will try to see what I can find from Kéllé's solo album soon. I hear (so to speak) that she has a very good b-side.

Yeah I’m struggling with them being cancelled as a narrative. They have literally done absolutely nothing but a three song set at a festival for a TV series and that’s about it in the last 23 years. There’s nothing TO cancel.

Maybe she’s worried about her RECEPTIONIST job? :(

Also thrilled to hear about Louise’s NEW MAN

WOOOOOOOPPPPP!

Has Vernie made it onto GB News yet?

Vernie was working as a lawyer a few years ago but not sure if she has continued in that field. Not the best area to work in if you want to pick and choose clients.

It's funny (well it is to me) because the sleeve note acknowledgements in 'Always and Forever' read like the Old Testament including for Louise yet by the time 'Naked' rolled around it was just 'Fanks Mum and Dad! Xxxx'

Clearly written with a gun held to her head by Vernie.

They’ve been in the studio, seemingly recording backing tracks for performances without Louise and Kelle’s vocals…? 🥴

Easther’s post implies she was singing so I guess they are reimaginings rather than erasing the vocals on original tracks. Cuntish views aside and the cuntishness of posting this now I guess at this point if Louise can reimagine the tracks they’ve every right to as well.

Easther’s post implies she was singing so I guess they are reimaginings rather than erasing the vocals on original tracks. Cuntish views aside and the cuntishness of posting this now I guess at this point if Louise can reimagine the tracks they’ve every right to as well.
They do but who cares?

Louise’s ‘re-imaginings’ :eyes: did at least present something different. This will the same as the originals only without Kéllé and Louise cooing in the background, lower production values and little to no audience.

But just think of all those 0.003ps rolling in from TERF discos nationwide!

We all know what happened when they turned into a DUO last time
Real Housewives Nene Leaks GIF by Slice

It's a shame really because Easther really does have one of the best UK female voices.

Totally different timbres. I am simply choosing to believe E's a' good and V is very naughty, not lovely, bitter and lead her astray due to the sibling vox jealousy (although I always liked V's v).

I feel like outcomes such as this are basically due to the media giving almost no voice to trans talents whatsoever - it is what allows the festering witch hunts from grubby corners of the internet to spread (fungus is easy to blow away, so let's do it already - there is no inclusivity on TV if you don't include people!)

singer Christel Lakhdar, who said it was a “dream come true” to join the group.

A group disbanded for over 20 years, everyone's dream :eyes:

Vernie (...) said the new line-up will take the group to the “next level”.

b8edcfd6dd79720249b61853c178e8dca5-surejan.rsquare.w400.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom