Eastenders 2023

Why exactly are you getting involved Jark? I wouldn't do that if you fell out with somebody on here
because people just wanna talk about eastenders and you're ruining it. it's painful. either get over it and stay on topic or...

You know what, three of the best people on this site are Cob, Alex, and GNL cos they have never once stuck their nose into stuff that doesn't involve them

You know what, three of the best people on this site are Cob, Alex, and GNL cos they have never once stuck their nose into stuff that doesn't involve them
You know, I never or hardly ever stick my beak in on these matters, but you really did overreact here to what was essentially some light ribbing over previous Eastenders predictions! Let it go.

funny how their value revolves around what they have or haven't done to YOU, the centre of the known universe.

truth is they're all cunts beb :disco:

Ellie, it's more than that. I think after what i've dealt with on here since 2021 i've been quite calm and i've let quite a lot of things just go. But when you get someone who constantly belittles you at every opportunity (yes and I know it's just the internet) it gets too much

@Turkey (d)Inner, behave yourself or I'll have to ban you from this thread. You've been told countless times now.

If you have specific complaints, use the report button or PM a mod.

Everyone else, I encourage you to get back on topic and not give this any more oxygen

truth is they're all cunts beb :disco:

giphy (6).gif

Also whilst I'm in the thread, is there anything that is now essential gay knowledge that will be referenced on UK drag race for years to come that I should be aware of?

Ellie, it's more than that. I think after what i've dealt with on here since 2021 i've been quite calm and i've let quite a lot of things just go. But when you get someone who constantly belittles you at every opportunity (yes and I know it's just the internet) it gets too much
Seriously, I swear Ag has been doing similar to me since 1999 dear. It’s harmless!

Yes no spoilers ahead of episodes plz, I’m not one to get arsey when the episode has aired because at that point as far as I’m concerned it’s fair game for discussion.

I will however be watching tonight’s in advance as I’m busy this evening but I’ll join the discussion after it has aired on BBC1.

I'm starting to think that Karen leaving was a fakeout, and she'll be back soon - she's basically been cleared re: the kidnapping now (and presumably any money she's used she could pay back to Phil soon enough). I'm thinking that the only other person left who'd realistically start looking into Keanu's disappearance is Bernie, and they didn't exactly leave things on good terms. It feels like they're missing out on MAXIMUM DRAMA if Karen stays away long term...

I don't really understand at what point the show decided to make Suki a bonded and likeable character to the rest of the EE world? Outside of being a cuck to Eve, she's pretty cunty and miserable to everyone — not in the fab Janine way.

I really enjoyed tonight’s from a characterisation perspective, although it was camp and hysterical it was really well built on great dialogue between the Six. Denise was the star of the episode for me!

What do we think Rocky knows/saw? He's due to leave so either they frame him or he stumbles into the Caff drunk and ends up dying there.

I'd guess the latter more than the former. I don't think they hate him enough to frame him. And was it not only Sharon he saw - he wouldn't know that Kathy is involved yet?

Also seconding I think Diane Parrish was the lead of the aftermath episode. YOU SELFISH WITCH

Rocky will find the body and the women will threaten him.

Vinny is due to leave too, so I imagine this will be part of his exit.

Vinny leaving was a “joke tweet” from a fan account. He’s not (yet) going anywhere which is a shame because he’s an annoying little shit.

Dead at

All the ladies forced Kath to get back with Rocky
And everything involved Kim.

She’s got to go surely!
At least there’s hope of her forming some gay alliance with Felix, as it was obvious she’d be taking Whitney’s place in their flat.

I’m still sort of believing Karen leaving was a red herring and that she’ll be back shortly. They never really announced the departure of Mitch (and Bailey). With Rocky definitely going and without Mitch, that kind of leaves Harvey a bit in limbo for stories. He’d just be reduced to being a Slater hanger on.

At least there’s hope of her forming some gay alliance with Felix, as it was obvious she’d be taking Whitney’s place in their flat.

I’m still sort of believing Karen leaving was a red herring and that she’ll be back shortly. They never really announced the departure of Mitch (and Bailey). With Rocky definitely going and without Mitch, that kind of leaves Harvey a bit in limbo for stories. He’d just be reduced to being a Slater hanger on.

I wasn't watching for much of Karen's stint, but from what I did see I found her quite annoying. My mum loved her though and was gutted when she left. Was she generally well-liked with viewers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom