Eastenders 2023

I wonder what the spoilers pics from a few weeks ago were about with Keanu seen at a funeral. Possibly a red herring but that seems like alot of work, unless he isn't really dead seeing as Danny Walters has been quite on social media.

Today's episode was really good. They really did choose 6 great characters to be involved (although Kat, would have been amazing too).
Sharon dumping her fiancée's body while wearing a wedding dress. CAMP!

Amazed no-one else is involved yet. Quite something dumping his body under the CAFF.

Last edited:
Today's episode was really good. They really did choose 6 great characters to be involved (although Kat, would have been amazing too). Sharon dumping her fiancée's body while wearing a wedding dress. CAMP!

Amazed no-one else is involved yet. Quite something dumping his body under the CAFF.
girl this doesn't air until tonight, you could spoiler tag that shit

In the interests of those who haven’t seen today’s episode yet, my initial thoughts are that I’m not wholly keen on the overall direction the fallout is taking these characters.

BUT there is no question whatsoever that the six actresses deliver a soap masterclass of the type I’m not sure we’ll ever see again. The storyline has taken ten months to plot, but the delivery draws on decades’ worth of history.

I don't think Kathy's been that good tbh, some very hammy acting from her lately. She is saved by the fact she's been there from the beginning and I do love her but yeah anyway.

Today's episode was really good. They really did choose 6 great characters to be involved (although Kat, would have been amazing too). Sharon dumping her fiancée's body while wearing a wedding dress. CAMP!

Totally agree with you! It feels a bit strange knowing Kat was not included in the Six, especially as she’d potentially have motive against Phil knowing what she now knows, a weak motive perhaps but one nonetheless.

Is anyone actually enjoying the ridiculous Cindy comeback by the way? So far she’s been comparable to magnolia dulux for me.

Yeah I agree about Cindy, and Ian's rather boring now too
I also think within the next few years Phil will be leaving, Steve McFadden will call it a day

Yeah I agree about Cindy, and Ian's rather boring now too
I also think within the next few years Phil will be leaving, Steve McFadden will call it a day
You also thought Mick Carter would come back from the dead, a year after leaving, after the actor had slagged the show off, only to die again. So with that mind Steve McFadden will be in Eastenders until 10 years after he dies.

The whole thing has been a total CAMPFEST and it's wonderful EE have done the gay thing and given a huge storyline to 6 iconic female characters, all of whom know exactly how to play it.

No more shit gangsters EVER AGAIN PLEASE.

I know it’s been sort of an unspoken rule until this point, but can we make it a spoken rule from here on that any specifics about the iPlayer episodes are spoiler tagged until they go out on linear TV in the evening?

I wonder what the spoilers pics from a few weeks ago were about with Keanu seen at a funeral. Possibly a red herring but that seems like alot of work, unless he isn't really dead seeing as Danny Walters has been quite on social media.
They were supposedly paparazzi pics but they did look fairly staged.

On a complete side note I couldn't sleep last night and went into a mental EE rabbit hole. I realised Ricky Branning has the most extraordinary family ties. His aunts and uncles include Grant, Phil, Lisa, Kathy, Denise, Sharon, Max, Linda, Tanya, Derek, Carol, Suzy, April and Alan. Therefore his cousins are Courtney, Raymond, Albie, Joey, Alice, Abi, Lauren, Louise, Bradley, Oscar, Annie, Bianca, Sonia, Robbie and Annie.

Ag, Mick is not dead is he really? So don't start about that

2024 is gonna be another year where you just can't wait to take the piss out of me on like loop repeat, I can see it coming. I stuck up for you after that election thing and I could have completely did the opposite. Yes I haven't been an angel I admit it, but this is Christmas (well sort of) And that is it now. Can't deal with it all

Please can we spoiler things for episodes not yet aired yet. I've not seen tonight's either and have spoilt it now : :angry:

2024 is gonna be another year where you just can't wait to take the piss out of me on like loop repeat, I can see it coming. I stuck up for you after that election thing and I could have completely did the opposite. Yes I haven't been an angel I admit it, but this is Christmas (well sort of) And that is it now. Can't deal with it all
what the fuck :D

darling we just ATE with some REAL DRAMA! we don't want this diet coke shit in this thread :D nobody cares about some wholly imagined beef between you and Ag so take it to dms!

Re: Kat - you know they’d have loved to have her be part of The Six, but couldn’t risk Jessie Wallace not getting herself suspended/fired in the ten months between filming the flash-forward and the Christmas Day scenes

I suppose when Max Branning and Phil Mitchell are your uncles, anything is possible!

How on earth can people on here not see the way he is? VOR saw through him ages ago

He's classed as like a legend on here because he's been here years? ?!

I know exactly what you're doing, and I can see right through it. Not one apology from you in three years
I was replying to a post about the topic in hand. I wasn't coming at you, just referring to posts you've made about the topic. I'm sticking to what I said in the mod election, by not getting into negative interactions with you. There's been nothing personal, so please stop adding context where there isn't any, for reasons that only you know.

The top and bottom of this is that we are never gonna get along ever. I didn't want it to be like that. I think we can all agree that you're more intelligent than me etc

But it's awful the way you have done this to me and now it comes across like i'm nuts

The top and bottom of this is that we are never gonna get along ever.
Ag has literally just outlined a way of dealing with each other where you interact about tv/music but don't make it personal. it's you making it personal now. just GET OVER IT! he is a person on a gay chat lounge whom you'll never meet in real life! who gives a fuck!

if feel personally affected by any of the issues in today's episode of imaginary psychodrama in the gay chat lounge, call your therapist for urgent treatment

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom