The shocking truth about Kelly Llorenna

12576134_10153961871106812_1745313371_n.jpg
at least Kelly Llorenna can sing! Which is more than that out of tune blonde bitch can do who now sings with Ntrance!

I just screamed all over again at this. :D
Just telling the truth! Girl Ntrance have now can't hit high notes! & that black guy on website looks like her Pimp & she's his Ho! Cringe!

Last edited:
Where's that classic pic of her at some northern club with the deranged fan?

Poor Kelly she's so beautiful but it looks like she's going through a bad time! I believe the Ntrance producer has treated her like shit! You think he would be grateful shes made his band famous!

No I'm not Kelly! I doubt she would waste her time on this site! I'm just a fan of NTrance from back in day, saw Kelly at the MEN years ago & she was out of this world, then saw Ntrance again recently & I couldn't believe it! They are so SHIT! Blonde singer is weak, blends into background all you can see if her Blonde hair extensions! Plus she keeps going out of tune, it's painful on your ears!

Can we get it hosted SOMEWHERE ON THE MOOPY SERVERS so this kind of thing never happens again thanks

Sunday is SAVED.

Anyway, still hate this bitch for walking through my freshly mopped bar in her dirty boots a decade ago.

I want to know where that gay is now. Can’t someone investigate? Like they did with that equally famous photo of that skinny Ethiopian girl running away from something (or was she Cambodian or something... Zambian?)

Did nobody notice this? Lucky Jodie

http://www.gazettelive.co.uk/news/teesside-news/chart-star-kelly-llorenna-drops-13269722

“It’s the best birthday I could have asked for... I couldn’t believe when she walked in, and then to actually perform on stage for me. I love her.”

Christ Jodie, live a bit. I mean if I lived up north I’d always be expecting K Lo to turn up as she probably doesn’t have anything else to do. Though I can understand her being surprised in performing on stage rather than just running to the toilet to sniff out the drugs.

Looking at the video that’s probably the biggest crowd she has performed to for years. Looks like she’s out a bit of slap on too!

So in news that will delight everyone, Universal are reissuing the AATW backcat with all remixes (the AATW guys did a big metatag data project before the label got totally swallowed by Universal) and some unreleased tracks.

So far from Queen Kelly

The hit

The song about her skin tone

The song which was from the This Time I Know It’s For Real era that was unreleased at the time but then ended up on iTunes

The unreleased song that’s probably unreleased Cos Madonna did all she could to keep it unreleased

And this that I never knew existed

And of course Set You Free

Tears In The Rain

Forever
https://open.spotify.com/album/6WhmlwvALu2hYZMCmjbMGr?si=G3_T2wjbSg6ZiKnH8J9mwA

Hopefully more to come!

The N-Trance stuff has been online for a good while now. The Pop Mix of Set You Free :disco:

Hilariously @aquaplex (and your LEGENDARY ONE MAN MISSION which is incredible) some of these tracks might be some of your most-streamed successes :D

Forever is such a Northern anthem :disco:
None of this is actually me! Universal said last year the AATW back cat was coming out from July 2018... turns out it was a year later

The N-Trance stuff has been online for a good while now. The Pop Mix of Set You Free :disco:
Oh yes some of this was already online but it seems they are re-issuing all singles (with it seems all mixes) and taking down the old ones. You can see on Queen Kelly’s Spotify page the new Heart Of Gold release (states 2017 Universal in the credits) and the two old releases (states AATW 2002).

Assuming that the seminal K Lo anthems This Time I Know It’s For Real, Destiny, Nobody Like You, Nothing Lasts Forever and her collab with Love To Infinity Keep Love Together are coming.

Ditto the other trashy princess Karen Parry. And other trash like Bus Stop, Tina Cousins and DJ Caress.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom