The shocking truth about Kelly Llorenna

The best thing about her Instagram is that she only seems to provide this very old 2004 promotional photo as her only booking photo for gigs :D
6f3ff9a61f0ed91ceae08f44e1e7b49a134d6ac5.jpg

There better be a MEET AND GREET.

I want to INHALE THE FAKE TAN

Last edited:
Messages were already deleted and likes unliked before I posted, but one sort of remained and it was off. Clearly the Kevin guy is a transphobe - maybe he'd be welcome to come here if he just joked about being a terf (apparently this is fine at the moment and doesn't need publicly questioned nor given any warning about).

Messages were already deleted and likes unliked before I posted, but one sort of remained and it was off. Clearly the Kevin guy is a transphobe - maybe he'd be welcome to come here if he just joked about being a terf (apparently this is fine at the moment and doesn't need publicly questioned nor given any warning about).

I agree. Moopy should be 100% a TERF free zone

NAME NAMES BEB!

NAME NAMES BEB!

I don't know how up to date the "people viewing thread" is, but there were 3 mods looking and I thought I'd take 15 to see if a response would occur.

The Eternal thread had what I thought was a joke about starting a fan blog by Tommie. It seemed irreverent even if tone deaf. Then a post was quoted from Tommie saying "I'm a terf" about themselves. They subsequently posted and chose to not address the objections from others posters about this (which was also raised elsewhere). So this is what raises my concern.

It should be really swift and no-nonsense attaching a warning to posts like these to make sure it's stated that language that shows discrimination or flippancy etc is not on. Even a mod asking for an explanation would have been something. I don't think this is over the top and even leaves room for an explanation to clear things up.

Since we are supposed to have unequivocal rules of conduct with regards to discrimination, I just would have wanted what I've stated to have happened. And I think that's quite reasonable really.

Personally I'm still after the Freak Asylum album as that sampler was quite something and easily her best LP to date, clubbing All Clubbed Up to death basically :disco:

Well this could be interesting as Tameko Star(r) is starring on the bill (and the posy has been liked the the phoney "thereallivinjoy" account).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom