Sam Smith - Vulgar (with Madonna) + Annita collab

I was having a lovely day yesterday so didn't want to ruin it by listening to it.

But it's not as bad as I was anticipating. I very much agree with whoever said it sounds like a Ru Girl song - or at least Todrick Hall was my first thought.

I don't think it's anything I'll particularly seek out in the future, but it won't have me reaching to skip it, either.

When she drops 'Re-Vulgar' instead of 'Music' as 5th Act of the Greatest Hits Tour, then what.

Candy Shop (Sticky and Sweet Intro)
Revolver
Girl Gone Wild
Vulgar (Extended)

WOW LOVING THIS SO MUCH SLAY MAMA BUSSY SO WET FANNY TORN OPEN QUEAN DID THAT YAAAAAAS CUNT

Are any SEXY LIVE PERFS planned? Can’t wait to see them both plodding around and shitting on each other :disco:

WOW LOVING THIS SO MUCH SLAY MAMA BUSSY SO WET FANNY TORN OPEN QUEAN DID THAT YAAAAAAS CUNT

Are any SEXY LIVE PERFS planned? Can’t wait to see them both plodding around and shitting on each other :disco:
It’s SMEARED across Spotify.

Has this even charted yet? I did play it once on Spotify to help sales but the children started crying :(

Well I say CHARTED. I mean “even appeared on the Spotify Top 500” :tongueout:

I don’t want to listen to it again to check - and also the children have asked to live with their father :( - but it occurred to me that there’s something of our dear departed and still horribly missed SOPHIE in the backing track. (Whole New World / Pretend World came to mind.) Shame about the lack of dignity presented by the artistes but you can’t have everything I suppose :)

Hasn’t Madonna historically had something against those carrying a bit of podge? I’m sure she once described them as LAZY AND STUPID or some such. I bet she’s been saying some very spiteful things behind Sam’s back :(

Only room for one legend and it's neither of these two grotty pigs.

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
To think that people don’t even need to pay to listen to individual songs these days if they’ve got the right subscription and even then these grotty pigs can barely get into the TOP 75 :disco:

• Love
Reactions: COB
What on earth does the radio edit sound like? Have they replaced the cuss words with FRICKING or BEEPS?

I know I could check but I don’t wish to help sales :)

To think that people don’t even need to pay to listen to individual songs these days if they’ve got the right subscription and even then these grotty pigs can barely get into the TOP 75 :disco:
GO FUCK YOURSELF
YOU HEARD ME BITCH

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
It is so ironically awful yet brilliant

You could never radio edit this hot garbage, you’d be left with a tinny beat and some Madonna squawking

And what would be the point, no radio station is going to want to willingly play it anyway!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom