Sam Smith - Vulgar (with Madonna) + Annita collab

Can't WAIT for the middle-class media HYSTERIA at spandex-clad Sam rolling around on the floor to Candy Shop

Won't someone think of the D Mail?

We don't want or need a Tina tribute with Sam, Madge. No grabbing their chest squawking Simply the Breast, thank you pls.

Imagine that :D Those announcements then cancelling. I feel a bit cruel being amused by that..

I hope she wasn't backstage waiting to unleash the vox to Human Nature.

Apparently it's an Unholy/Human Nature remix thing
She's on her way to Israel as far as I'm aware so I don't think she's planning an onstage thing with Sam.
That being said there are rumours she will join Beyonce on one of her Renaissance shows.

Express YOURSELF
Don't REPRESS yourself
In the BODY SHOP
You can KEEP it OVERNIGHT
It's UNHOLY

That being said there are rumours she will join Beyonce on one of her Renaissance shows.
AS IF Queen Bey would risk it :D

M doesn't emerge from her dressing room until AFTER THE CURFEW TIME ANYWAY

3ede35cdfa43e271e768028439eb17bb.1000x1000x1.jpg

They’d already been performing for half an hour when I left work!

AS IF Queen Bey would risk it :D

M doesn't emerge from her dressing room until AFTER THE CURFEW TIME ANYWAY
I hope it happens because that TOUR looks like something I SHOULD hope MADAME manages to KILL with her Midas touch.

And I'm NOT sorry

Apparently it's an Unholy/Human Nature remix thing
actually an insider has been teasing a "spoken word dance track" (an original, not a cover) from Sam with a massive feature since a few weeks back so I think it's a new song.

actually an insider has been teasing a "spoken word dance track" (an original, not a cover) from Sam with a massive feature since a few weeks back so I think it's a new song.
If it's new then we've got a Som Smeet collabo + something with The Weeknd potentially + the Max Martin track
Queen MOTHER Madonna* is cooking up something her in Candy Store

* '"Bey"'s words, so they must be true. :bad:

They’d already been performing for half an hour when I left work!
MADAME killed their voice!!! Never underestimate the power of MDolla.

Crossing everything that she does join 'Bey' on stage.

I don't really want to hear a Madonna spoken word track. We had Gang Bang already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom