Sam Smith - Vulgar (with Madonna) + Annita collab

Sorry but hating on Vulgar is clearly homophobia

Time to shift this topic to the Classics forum?

VULGAR will make you DANCE
Don’t need a
CHORUS
Yeah
C’mon
Go fuck yourself
We’re rebel hearts
And
Madame
X
X
X
S
And
M

I LOVE Madonna but I don’t think I have liked anything since that song with Justin Timberlake 15 years or so ago. I really tried with Medellin and played it constantly to try and let it bed in but really it was a DUD. This is TERRIBLE.

I mildly enjoyed it on first listen, despite the despicable cunts involved.

It's downhill from here one should wonder.

I LOVE Madonna but I don’t think I have liked anything since that song with Justin Timberlake 15 years or so ago. I really tried with Medellin and played it constantly to try and let it bed in but really it was a DUD. This is TERRIBLE.
Stream Ghosttown and Girl Gone Wild now

The voice really is shot now though, isn't it. All the autotune in the world and you can still hear the slight SLUR.

Vulgar and popular fam
Let’s get Queen Mother to 40M on the Potty Fry!

I'LL CUT OFF YOUR BANANA, RASP

GET WITH THE VULGAR :disco:

tumblr_lw5xk1XmBT1qixaveo1_500.gif

It’s becomes more acutely awful as it goes on. Perhaps there’s some subtlety we are missing.

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
Well, this will sit nicely along with her other classics like Into The Groove and Ray Of Light once Finally Enough Love Part II is released in 2050.

The hysteria in this thread about her legacy.
This is basically just another Queens English (some of you probably don’t even know that)

I need @Sheena and @Madame S to come to their senses immediately!

This is a truly abysmal song. Like, beyond classification. A parody of what shit music is considered to be. A complete cringefest. The worst side of pop music possible. The very definition of desperation. A shitshow. A tuneless mess. An embarrassment. A dog’s dinner. A failure on every possible level. A mistake. A dud. A total fucking disaster.

It makes me want to play an entire Ed Sheeran album in protest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom