Mighty Hoopla 2023

Secrets = Secret Garden = Rachel Stevens

I was sober last year. I'm planning to drop my fifth pill just before Commander kicks in.

Worth noting that Pink, RAYE and OneRepublic have songs called Secrets.

I know about all of your SECRETS
I know about that you’ve been KEEPIN

Actually yes I was just reading the Big Reunion 2 thread and it mentioned a G-A-Y appearance so FAIR ENOUGH.

It also reminded me of this gem :D

ScreenShot2014-03-09at124338_zpsb2f7f5fc.png

I'm a bit MEH about that apart from Rachel Stevens, Kelis and Aqua. SEB will be great, but seen her so many times.

The old stuff leans a bit more into the pop/RnB vibe more than the 80s stuff they had this year.

Both headliners seem like pretty good gets, and enough spread across the weekend to tempt me to get tickets for both days.

Looking further down the list, Eurovision Party! :disco:

And I'm very curious about "The eX Idol feat. Diana Vickers, Chico and MORE" :D

• Wow
Reactions: dUb
I might do the Saturday. I was a Natasha Bedingfield stan as a teenager I'm not proud to say.

If I had to pick a day it would Sunday. Kelly, Kelis & Aqua, just lose out to Confidence Man, SEB, Vengaboys and Snap!

I'm quite surprised to see that Penny Ford is still in Snap! No Niki Haris or Summer but I suppose one can't have everything :(

Let's have the simply stunning RAME :disco:

I get the sense that in a 40 minute slot they probably wouldn't get to Rame, in all it's Enigma-esque glory.

Mind you 2 Unlimited SHONE last year and probably covered all their top 10's. I recall losing my mind to The Real Thing.

Despite my earlier comment, I think I'm in as well. I had such a good time last year. It was TOP NOTCH.

I get the sense that in a 40 minute slot they probably wouldn't get to Rame, in all it's Enigma-esque glory.

Mind you 2 Unlimited SHONE last year and probably covered all their top 10's. I recall losing my mind to The Real Thing.

Yeah but then you had Samantha Fox deciding we all needed to hear having a bash at that queer anthem Sex on Fire...

Yeah but then you had Samantha Fox deciding we all needed to hear having a bash at that queer anthem Sex on Fire...
I chose well then. Although the Tina Cousins version IS GAY RIGHTS.

Glad I just have a Saturday ticket as the Sunday lineup is not for me

There’s a decent selection on Sat, and I’m especially pleased for Rachel. Perfect choice for Hoopla.

Eternal next year then 🥴

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom