Mighty Hoopla 2023

I’m going for the first time! Think just for the Saturday, can’t wait :disco:

• Love
Reactions: dUb
Confidence Man is SUCH a good choice for the Sunday line up. They were amazing at Koko on Friday night and very much feel like their fanbase is still growing and would appeal to the Hoopla crowd.

Confidence Man is remarkably high up the line up list for a band that has seemingly never had a hit anywhere (yes, I looked them up, yes I'm old...)

Sorry she is UNIVERSALLY HATED by the gays. SOMEONE could make a mint filling his hospital bed with rotten fruit and veg to throw at her before the gays pop her on the cross for the terrible, terrible things she has done in her life. :(

Sorry she is UNIVERSALLY HATED by the gays. SOMEONE could make a mint filling his hospital bed with rotten fruit and veg to throw at her before the gays pop her on the cross for the terrible, terrible things she has done in her life. :(
We're all lining up bottles of piss to throw RIGHT NOW!

I looked up HiFi Sean - turns out he's the walloper out of the Soup Dragons!

I looked up HiFi Sean - turns out he's the walloper out of the Soup Dragons!
Also quite tasty these days :horny:

35745-107240.jpg

Hands off, girls - I saw him first

Confidence Man deserve to be fucking headlining. I cannot wait to see them. I haven't really bothered listening to their studio recordings, but their performances are just pure electro pop energy. Also he's a dish.

Watch that clip and tell me you wouldn't bottom for him after doing a line of anything with her.

Could you turn down the track a little bit please?

On the whole, this looks like two days of delightful nonsense.

#Justice4The411

That lineup looks absolutely fantastic and I'm so very jealous of each and everyone of you :(

Bognor Weekender this week, I'm actually oddly DEAD EXCITED for it

*hates it and gets all the currently circulating diseases*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom