Ireland 2024: Bambie Thug - Doomsday Blue

Guess we'd rather have a Top 40 hit than a non-charter

The Witch was interviewed on The Late Late Show last night. Lovely frock, disappointing personality (I was hoping she'd be a complete fucking twat)

Will need to see the revamp, but starting to think this probably isn't qualifying :(

Oh I think it's doomed, unless the revamp addresses the fact that the chorus is the only part of the song that is in any way musical.

Oh I think it's doomed, unless the revamp addresses the fact that the chorus is the only part of the song that is in any way musical.
Which would be a real shame considering Ireland really stepped out of the box this year.

• Care
Reactions: dUb
There seems to be some BUDGET behind this, which is good as it all felt a bit CRAFTY before. Whether it qualifies or not I’m sure we’ll get QUITE THE SHOW.

There's not been a revamp (although apparently the version for the live performance will be slightly different).

Ah, ok. I thought I heard talk of a revamp, but yes, must be for the live version.

All the other reports I’ve seen seem to be positive 😈

I am hoping the fact that there are a lot of Nordic countries voting in this semi (Iceland, Sweden, Finland) as well as the UK, will help push this ARTPOP into 10th place.

I really hope the alternate universe where she qualifies comes into fruition on the night. Imagine her REACTION

1712221050051.png

Cute that they've put some fun flashy effects on the video.

It's going nowhere.

• Angry
Reactions: dUb

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom