Harry Styles - Harry's House (May 20th)

At least we’ll be getting a decent U.K. number one FOR A CHANGE
I'm thinking a number 1 debut in the US and UK now that I've heard it. His last album was massive and I think he timed it well and the song is worthy

It’s good if not quite subtle.

Last edited:
I think most of One Direction did at the same time. Like a terrible SKETCH BOOK.

1648799062593.png

:love::love::love:

I think they suit him :tongueout: :tongueout:

I would disagree with that one. I QUITE LIKE HIM but not the tattoos. They suited a teenage/early 20’s Harry but not after his STYLE EVOLUTION in to the male VIVIENNE WESTWOOD.

I would disagree with that one. I QUITE LIKE HIM but not the tattoos. They suited a teenage/early 20’s Harry but not after his STYLE EVOLUTION in to the male VIVIENNE WESTWOOD.
Au contraire I think they really work with his fashion stylings. Tattoos but make them HIGH FASHUN basically.
Not interested in the others but I agree their tattoos look rubbish now.

the verses are great but my god that chorus is bland. I realised it was the chorus when I heard the lyric and thought SURELY THAT'S NOT IT?

overall - a soft 7 and comfortably not as good as any Fine Line single

Au contraire I think they really work with his fashion stylings. Tattoos but make them HIGH FASHUN basically.
Not interested in the others but I agree their tattoos look rubbish now.

They all have PRACTICALLY THE SAME TATTOOS! :D

They all have PRACTICALLY THE SAME TATTOOS! :D
But that's my point.
His tattoos work now because of who he is now and how he styles himself.
The others' tattoos just look rubbish because they still dress & style themselves so boringly and conventionally.
Not to mention their shit music.

I'm going 9 on first listen and am very much open to the concept of modern classic

overall - a soft 7 and comfortably not as good as any Fine Line single
Don't forget that King gave us 'Lights Up' as the first single from Fine Line while he was sitting on 'Adore You' and 'Watermelon Sugar' as subsequent singles.
He's probably following the same strategy for the 17th best album of all time Harry's House.

But that's my point.
His tattoos work now because of who he is now and how he styles himself.
The others' tattoos just look rubbish because they still dress & style themselves so boringly and conventionally.
Not to mention their shit music.

He doesn’t exactly SHOW THEM OFF in tank tops. They cover them up, so the tattoos suiting his styling makes NO SENSE. He didn’t strip off in the video to show off his RED NECK TATTOOS.

I will give it an 8/10 for now but I full intend it to GROW GROW GROW.

Yeah, this is very good. Like a gentle HUG.

Madame H. is serving and looking stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom