Harry Styles - Harry's House (May 20th)

I'm sure there'd be a queue to get a pearl necklace from Harry Styles...
taylor-shocked.png

I have to say, I don't know A LOT about him, but hasn't he been very vocal about LGBTQ+ and gender non-conformity and trans rights and all that sort of thing? Have I missed something or shouldn't we be applauding him rather than claiming it's ALL FOR LIKES?

God I hate our society sometimes...

THIS. It’s like the whinging about Taylor Swift when she did the Calm Down video all over again.

These people are doing positive things for the LGBTQ+ community whether intentional or not. How’s about we appreciate that (or ignore it if you think it’s inauthentic) and just let them get on with it rather than having a breakdown and making an issue out of something that is actually positive.

To say that I am shocked at @Jark in this thread given that I birthed him out of my own gay womb is an understatement.
I was rooting for you.
We were all rooting for you!

giphy.gif

Sidebar: that Tyra wig is everything :disco:

Last edited:
guys, I do very much enjoy the music of miss Harriet. no need to get your panties twisted just because I find his stylist's dress collection absurd. :eyes:

As much as I enjoyed the last album, I think selling his music as the heir to 70s Fleetwood Mac is the biggest stretch of all :D

Haim are the heirs to the Fleetwood Mac legacy and he owes them a LOT and I’m sure he knows it too but that’s another story :evil:

70s Fleetwood Mac might sound sunny and glistening on the surface, but at its heart are multiple ruinous relationships between the five members and their crew, all fuelled by insane amounts of pain, jealousy and drugs. No one is ever going to go there again :D

It's time for a CHRISSY Top 10 Harry Styles songs

No. 1 will probably be the cover of Sledgehammer .

Anyway, the taste in liking the mixing of Sledgehammer :disco:

And of course namechecking Real World Studios :disco:

And that is a great cover! He sounds a lot like Peter Gabriel in bits of it.

In fact I think 'H.' would be such a perfect album title for the King at some point.

Harry Styles
Fine LINE
Harry's House
Harry's HAUS: The Remixes
'H.'

Last edited:
the ONLY good song on that first album was Ever Since New York (which is many shades of brilliant)

Maybe (probably?) I'm getting ahead of myself, but I love it. It's kind of 80s and slightly reminds me of Blinding Lights but is much softer. It's pretty. I like the bells at the end a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom