Eurovision 2023 News

Are you going?

• Total voters
Anyway, I trust the first person to mention the Pumpkin Café will be SHOT AND QUARTERED - we're strictly an Upper Crust promotional forum these days :disco:

• Angry
Reactions: COB
The benefit of it being in Manchester is that I could literally work at the rehearsals and make money by going to Eurovision..

• Love
Reactions: VoR
Oh it's all gone a bit FRACTIOUS!

md0iex26x6691.jpg
I wonder if they’ll withdraw in retaliation :o

How exciting.

I hope they have Rylan, Sinitta and Geri Halliwell presenting.

Michelle Visage will probably try to strongarm her way in, being British and all.

:fuckoff:

What a ridiculous opinion. Although I would marginally favour Rylan :disco:
I think I just DON’T WANT GRAHAM. Rylan would be brilliant :disco:

Throw in AJ and we just need one more.

Rylan will show Europe what British tits and teeth is all about.

Throw in Alison Hammond and Stacey Solomon while we're at it.

I would not be averse to the Queens of RPDRUK having a whirl, or at least being the half-time performers.

Too old apparently. @Soldi only wants people who are young and pretty and is conveniently forgetting that he’ll be as old as Graham Norton one day :)
I just think there are BETTER PRESENTERS than GRAHAM NORTON.

NIGELLA (who’s already been mentioned here) would be BRILLIANT :disco:

Least favourite thing is Eurovision Twitter DEMANDING that the whole show (hosts, interval acts, branding) should be Ukrainian and saying that anything less would be an insult. I understand the sentiment but come on, we are hosting and paying for it after all.
Yes, sorry, but no - Jamala or the Orchestra can come and give us a tune but let's leave it there.

Oh it's all gone a bit FRACTIOUS!

md0iex26x6691.jpg
I absolutely understood the initial 'of course we want to stage it' statement, but this is just silly and I am not sure will do those individuals any favours, particularly considering it is setting them against the EBU which threw Russia out of the competition and the group of participating countries, the majority of which, have backed to Ukraine to the hilt.

Yes, sorry, but no - Jamala or the Orchestra can come and give us a tune but let's leave it there.
Some people need to remember that they only won because of a very generous and admirable SOLIDARITY VOTE and be grateful when it’s hosted in ABERDEEN BY LULU!

Quite, if the gloves are really coming off, I think we know that Chanel R SAM would have won

Was speaking about this last night in terms of venues. It was Birmingham last time right, but I think there are only two indoor venues these days that are big enough in the UK these days - the o2 and Manchester Arena? I'd go with Manchester in terms of venue and not everything being London centric

the interval act if UK host it almost has me in a gay meltdown. I think they should go for a Uk celebration of Eurovision - Bucks Fizz, Katrina, Gina G, Sam F :disco:

*George Ezra will probably be booked*

I kind of hope for a celebration of Ukrainian winners rather than UK winners.

Partly because it was Ukraine that won, but mainly because of L*lu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom