Dan Wootton accused of Sexual Harassment

Dan looks like he's just let one go and hopes no one notices, but obviously they have going on their faces.

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
Tag yourself, I'm

Screenshot_20230724-205833.png

Poor Darren Grimes conspicuously not invited to this gathering of brilliant minds :(

Dan looks like he's just let one go and hopes no one notices, but obviously they have going on their faces.

Boring answer: all of their horrible evil faces have been doctored there. That Shirley Carter's Pussy account - which I'm increasingly realising is a BIT PROBLEMATIC - likes to go viral by posting pictures and not mentioning they've been fiddled with. Not sure why, maybe they're bed bound

I got tricked last month where they made Yolande off EE look super young for no apparent reason :(

Real images:

Fz3HsSgXwAcf-YH

FAjhvnEXMAU1ZCy

Yeah I'm not a fan of that account. I don't follow them but they're CONSTANTLY in my feed.

The humour is all a bit KATIE WEASEL.

Boring answer: all of their horrible evil faces have been doctored there. That Shirley Carter's Pussy account - which I'm increasingly realising is a BIT PROBLEMATIC - likes to go viral by posting pictures and not mentioning they've been fiddled with. Not sure why, maybe they're bed bound

I got tricked last month where they made Yolande off EE look super young for no apparent reason :(

Real images:

Fz3HsSgXwAcf-YH

FAjhvnEXMAU1ZCy

The username alone is a problem, so no surprise there then. The whole schtick reminds me of those 2 grubby queens who used to impersonate Kerry Katona.

Oh Martin you dirty bugger

(Although coerced or not, that article feels a bit forgiving of the fact the guy they're talking to literally filmed their partner for sex and sent it to someone else WITHOUT THEM KNOWING)

Best to keep away from it then - it might go too far and you might end up having opinions which aren’t the correct ones to have :shock:

I for one HATE it when I am fooled into thinking a middle aged woman is actually 16, when, in fact, she ISN’T!

• Love
I for one HATE it when I am fooled into thinking a middle aged woman is actually 16, when, in fact, she ISN’T!
:D I can think of NOTHING WORSE! It leaves me feeling upset, bewildered and VERY VERY OFFENDED. The last time it happened, I ended up shouting and spitting on the bus and eating CRAYONS

:D I can think of NOTHING WORSE! It leaves me feeling upset, bewildered and VERY VERY OFFENDED. The last time it happened, I ended up shouting and spitting on the bus and eating CRAYONS
Nothing better than a cheeky Crayola for a mid-afternoon snack.

My stepcousin twice removed has ADHD so I’m VERY VERY VERY OFFENDED RIGHT NOW

Not mopsy going ADHD on another thread
:tongueout: ACHTUNG SLAGS! It’s time for PIE CHAT! Tell us about your BEST PIE EVER! Alternatively, why not post a picture of your pusy or maybe a PONY!

Best to keep away from it then - it might go too far and you might end up having opinions which aren’t the correct ones to have :shock:

Oh alright Carole Malone, you're not on the SUPERSTAR PANEL now.

It was an OBSERVATION not an OBJECTION. (A bit of a judgemental observation, mind you)

Oh lovely CAROLE. Which flavour crayon was that lipstick I wonder?

Those may be new carpets Carole, but isn't walking around in socks on your new tufted wilton a little common? What about a nice pair of carpet slippers?

• Haha
Not to mention the trouser legs halfway across the feet! She’s begging for a FALL!

• Haha
Is that a LABEL still attached to the purple one or does she have the remote control on a chain around her neck?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom