Dan Wootton accused of Sexual Harassment

The neighbours are getting quite startled by me CRYING OUT in the middle of the night for his DIDDLER.

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
I hope they ask CAROL to hop down off the SUPERSTAR PANEL to fill in and write another gorgeous column about her wardrobe

img

I hope he starts addressing the STOP FUCKING HATE as THE WOKE STOP FUCKING HATE

I see he thinks that the HARD LEFT are out to get him. I suppose it’s quite convenient shorthand for PEOPLE WHO KNOW I’M A HORRIBLE CUNT WHICH I VERY OBVIOUSLY AM

I had a VERY brief look at Dan’s lovely show to see whether he was looking upset by today’s turn of events but he’s not one for emotional intelligence so no: just terse as always and those pesky and painful anal warts are very obviously still an issue

I couldn’t bear to watch very much so I have no update on tonight’s SUPERSTAR PANEL although the tarot indicates EXCITING FASHIONS and a SOPHISTICATED SHOE

The latest instalment of this grubby soap opera dropped earlier tonight, this time featuring celebrity guest stars (Kirk off TOWIE, an anonymous X Factor star)

Imagine turning up for your ‘fashion shoot’ to be greeted by Maria Joseph

Maria, Martin and Dan are QUITE the creative team when you get them in the same repugnant man room together. Truly the holy trinity of glamour shoots :disco:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom