Adverts that are annoying you at the moment?

VoR

Take it or leave it
I hate this Quorn one that's on all the time. "Touch my food... Feel my fork!"

Still anything to do with furniture or loans/debt/no win no fee :daf:

On the plus side, I haven't seen THAT Frosties advert in a while. Has it been pulled due to OVERWHELMING public hatred?

That poor kid! :D

VoR said:
On the plus side, I haven't seen THAT Frosties advert in a while. Has it been pulled due to OVERWHELMING public hatred?

That poor kid! :D

Maybe that's where Paula Abdul got her interview movement inspiration from... :toyah:

I hate confused.com ads. Especially that vile queen at the end in front of his fake computer

Now I like Jane Fonda, but whenever that 'I'm 68... and my skin is wonderful' advert is one I just think 'Fuck off you old HAG!'

It ISN'T anyway... my gran is nearly 75, doesn't use any cream at all, and her skin is TONS better than the Fonda :D

VoR said:
I hate this Quorn one that's on all the time. "Touch my food... Feel my fork!"
I just found out also she's Chesney from Corrie's real life sister.

That Vinnie Jones one where he breaks down

That loan one with the geordie woman where she phones up for a loan whilst shouting things to her kids and whispering the loan amount to her husband. GRRRRRR

Oh! Oh! That Iams advert with the SAD SAD bitch who seems to have an unhealthy fixation on her cat!

loomer said:
Fonda had bags of surgery of course anyway. I like that advert. :D

Andie MacDowell does it better.

As well she should. It's pretty much all the work she's HAD in the past decade! :D

Tigerclaw said:
The "Jimmy, Dad's found ya scoota" one to. Hell, ANYTHING ever done by Picture.

Yep, thats the one I mentioned. I hate the way she whispers '25 grand' or whatever she whispers to her husband too

Halli said:
Yep, thats the one I mentioned. I hate the way she whispers '25 grand' or whatever she whispers to her husband too
Oh God, I HATE that one. If you were going to borrow £25k surely you'd discuss it and finalise it with your husband first instead of such a breezy fly by the moment phone call!

It is quite literally the most blood boiling advert ever. It really irritates me.

VoR said:
Andie MacDowell does it better.

As well she should. It's pretty much all the work she's HAD in the past decade! :D
It's always good to bond over some HIDEOUS Andie MacDowell performance.

I FINALLY saw Hudson Hawk last week after YEARS of waiting. Her performance (and the film in general) really did BEGGAR BELIEF :zombie: :D

She was good in Sex, Lies And Videotape. But that's ONLY cause of Steven Soderbergh who's "the actor's director".. and her character.. a frigid, emotionally detatched woman :D

VoR said:
"I must speak with the Dolphins now...."
Oh YES! Surely we can put the blame for that FAIRLY and SQUARELY with Bruce though... :D

Richard E Grant ANNIHILATES all concerned with the film in With Nails. Fabulous stuff!

I do think she's decent enough in Short Cuts. Good even, although, alas, the final breakdown scene is completely beyond her! :D

I do like the advert for one of the injury helplines, where a bloke reverses his truck into the bloke behind him :D

I fucking HATE the picture adverts :Oi:

Jake said:
I do like the advert for one of the injury helplines, where a bloke reverses his truck into the bloke behind him :D

I am amused by the one where the ladder slides down the wall with the guy on it :D

in summary, I think the Rice Krispies girl deserves CULLING,

but nothing trumps those fucking Zafira kids. Absolutely mind-curdling :sour:
I mean i know its nice to give work to Downs kids but honestly HAVE SOME RESTRAINT, broadcasters :zombie:

I also like the one where the woman slips on the wet floor.

You would think £4000 could have got her a decent hair cut :zombie:

Last edited:
I've been seeing thyat fuck annoying Tyhpoo advert again lately. It when the woman does this shit "ohhh" then the fat cunt's face is BEYOND :manson:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom