Adverts that are annoying you at the moment?

That EE one where the family land the plane. It's SO STUPID.

Also: the way some of the more minor TV apps (itv hub, IMDb) only seem to have the same two ads on rotation.
Oh yes I had the pleasure if seeing this on my first outing to the cinema in two years the other day. :argh:
Also WHY OH WHY do we still have to endure Kevin sodding Bacon ARGH.

That EE one where the family land the plane. It's SO STUPID.

Also: the way some of the more minor TV apps (itv hub, IMDb) only seem to have the same two ads on rotation.
That one is absolute nonsense. At the very least they could have crashed the plane and ended the advert with everyone screaming in horror, it would still have promoted the effectiveness of the broadband.

That one is absolute nonsense. At the very least they could have crashed the plane and ended the advert with everyone screaming in horror, it would still have promoted the effectiveness of the broadband.
And also pushed a very important message. Don't let random families land planes when they're horribly underqualified to do so.

That sodding BA one. STAYCATIONNNN.
FUCK OFF.
Also I hate how staycation became remaining in the UK. It meant STAYING AT HOME.

This bitch and her annoying website building advert, spoilers for obvious reasons.

I-Own-This-Aunt-Helga-IONOS4.jpg

I can't remember when I even last saw an advert, I've got so many blockers installed.

Closest thing is recently taking the overnight bus from Cancún and I was the only one on board so I guess they left the mariachi blaring to my sole benefit.

It's not on YouTube but the Interflora advert with the guy you think is going to propose but ends up asking her to get a dog with him makes me want to HURL. :sick:

This piece of utter shit has been spoiling an awful lot of podcasts for me lately.

It's one of the saddest things I've ever heard; the budget only stretched to one guy and he sounds utterly forlorn that it has come to this...

Baileys?
Baileys!
Baileys!
Baileys!

:zombie:

I'm not sure what's more annoying, the advert or the fact that somebody was paid to write it.

The advert for the holiday company which uses It’s the Most Wonderful Time Of the Year

It’s fucking FEBRUARY, I do not want to be hearing that song. And the TV version of it with the vile, shit kid is just unwatchable.

The Lloyds Bank one with the horses galloping through the town to some Rag N Bone Man song. Plays on TV and cinemas all the time. In fact it’s been playing at the BFI for over a year now and one time some bloke yelled out loud “IT’S ONLY A BLOODY BANK”.

If I banked with Lloyds I think I’d make a point of leaving due to their shitty OTT ads.

The Lloyds Bank one with the horses galloping through the town to some Rag N Bone Man song. Plays on TV and cinemas all the time. In fact it’s been playing at the BFI for over a year now and one time some bloke yelled out loud “IT’S ONLY A BLOODY BANK”.

If I banked with Lloyds I think I’d make a point of leaving due to their shitty OTT ads.
I know which one you mean. I can’t stand that song in the first place, let alone having it funnelled into my ear every ten minutes.

If Youtube makes me sit through that advert of Jon Richardson and his wife riffing about their joyless husk of a marriage one more time… :zombie:
I prefer to think of it as BAFTA nominated actor and stand up Lucy Beaumont and her husband, but yes. And I like the show they are advertising.

The vinted big brother ones. Doesn't help there only seems to be around 6 or 8 variants and the show itself has 4 ad breaks so 8 advert sequence beginnings and endings.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

:evil: :evil: :evil:

As well as the entirely inappropriate non-festive use of Andy Williams, I hate how this advert celebrates a deeply vulgar family whose presence in the lounge would ruin the experience for everybody else

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom