A Topic for Male Celebrities Rape/Sexual Assault Scandals

This is a story/headline I didn't expect to wake up to. Wow.

Steven Tyler's been on the cards for a while. He basically admitted the whole thing in his autobiography.

I always found him creepy on That 70s Show... Facing up to 30 years in prison.

BBC News - US actor Danny Masterson found guilty on two rape counts

1685600640053.png

The amount of shit Scientology pulled to try and save his ass was insane. Glad they managed to get him.

God this guy is so fucking disgusting. The patronising. The condescension. The arrogance. The mansplaining. The narcissism. These people exist in a world that is designed to enable them - whether you ignore him and let him thrive or challenge him and let him battle back and still thrive, there’s no escape.

Are we aware that there’s a very real problem with a generation of teenage boys who idolise this man because he’s tapping into their pubescent insecurities and allowing them to justify their inappropriate behaviour towards women. This is going to be a serious issue as they become ‘men’.

God this guy is so fucking disgusting. The patronising. The condescension. The arrogance. The mansplaining. The narcissism. These people exist in a world that is designed to enable them - whether you ignore him and let him thrive or challenge him and let him battle back and still thrive, there’s no escape.

Are we aware that there’s a very real problem with a generation of teenage boys who idolise this man because he’s tapping into their pubescent insecurities and allowing them to justify their inappropriate behaviour towards women. This is going to be a serious issue as they become ‘men’.

I watched some of this interview but ended up turning it off because he made me so angry. He's a vile human being. He looks like a nasty person .

Ugh, thank goodness his reputation didn't suffer too much in its final days. His victims are so selfish!

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: COB

This one's been rumbling along for YEARS, there seem to be stories about him being a nightmare around women for pretty much his entire career.

He was on the last CBB I think.

I don't recall seeing him on TV for years anyway.
I think there was some sort of investigation into his behaviour a few years ago, which is probably when the work dried up.

He's never really seemed very well-liked here in Scotland, but his brother Sanjeev is a bit of a minor national treasure thanks to his part in Still Game and is still very popular.

I think there was some sort of investigation into his behaviour a few years ago, which is probably when the work dried up.

He's never really seemed very well-liked here in Scotland, but his brother Sanjeev is a bit of a minor national treasure thanks to his part in Still Game and is still very popular.

I did not know Naveed from Still Game was his brother!!!

He was in Celebrity Big Brother a few years ago, when Psychic Sally said something like he had a "weird sexual aura". SHE KNEW! :shock:
He was always very obviously FRISKY AND HANDSY and keen to get his knockers out at any opportunity (the latter of which I didn’t entirely object to)

So it hardly comes as a SHOCK OR SURPRISE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom