A Topic for Male Celebrities Rape/Sexual Assault Scandals

Phoenix

I’m the hostess of the dinner
Pronouns
He/Him
There are so many coming out in the last few weeks that it's hard to keep up.

Harvey Wienstein has been harassing women (including Ashley Judd and Rose McGowan) and paying off settlements for over thirty years https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/05/us/harvey-weinstein-harassment-allegations.html

Harvey Wienstein masturbated in front of a tv journalist https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...ssment-allegation_us_59d7ea3de4b046f5ad984211

Nelly arrested for rape http://www.tmz.com/2017/10/07/nelly-arrested-rape-washington/

Nelly being a creep towards a kid the night before he was arrested for rape

Just like the Industrial Revolution, the UK is leading the way yet again.

Also there's been a bunch of online film and gaming personalities who have all been uncovered as harassing women (the guy behind Honest Trailers, a bunch of film critics, etc...).

Darius would've been in this thread 15 years ago.

Darius-and-his-penis.jpg

I'm more wondering what a small girl is doing at a Nelly concert to begin with. I doubt she even knows who he is.
He was the support act for Florida Georgia Line (who?). Presumably she was there for them.

He was the support act for Florida Georgia Line (who?). Presumably she was there for them.
Ah. It just reminded me of when I saw New Kids on the Block. A few kids were there being dragged by their mums. If you possibly remember the song and video to Cover Girl, they'd pick a small girl out of the audience and dance with them (less creepily than Nelly of course). Only this time the girl hadn't a clue who they were and was giving them brilliant "who the fuck are you" looks :D

Ah. It just reminded me of when I saw New Kids on the Block. A few kids were there being dragged by their mums. If you possibly remember the song and video to Cover Girl, they'd pick a small girl out of the audience and dance with them (less creepily than Nelly of course). Only this time the girl hadn't a clue who they were and was giving them brilliant "who the fuck are you" looks :D
:D

I hate that kind of audience participation anyway. Although the all time nadir was Janet tying some guy from the audience (presumably a plant) to a chair in one of her shows and doing some 50 Shades Of Grey S&M-lite routine on him. Totally cringeworthy.

Last edited:
I don't pay for concerts to see the audience members. Save audience participation for Derren Brown, drag queens and pantomimes.

I did see Usher once (one of the most boring shows I've ever seen) and the "random" girl he picked out of the audience was none other than Alesha Dixon.

Enrique Iglesias pulling an inevitably overweight and somewhat plain woman out of the audience to sing Hero at was always toe curlingly dreadful.

Agreed about audience participation, although from what I saw on youtube, Adele did it very well in her tour and it actually looked entertaining

Agreed about audience participation, although from what I saw on youtube, Adele did it very well in her tour and it actually looked entertaining
Maybe so, but like Ag, I just don't need to see it and it adds zero to my evening.

Kylie dragged a couple of gays up on stage on her last tour which was surprising given how she usually keeps the crowd at arms length.

Also there's been a bunch of online film and gaming personalities who have all been uncovered as harassing women (the guy behind Honest Trailers, a bunch of film critics, etc...).
This happened a couple of months ago with a podcaster/youtube guy I liked, and now I can't watch or listen to any of his old stuff without feeling gross :(

This happened a couple of months ago with a podcaster/youtube guy I liked, and now I can't watch or listen to any of his old stuff without feeling gross :(

Is that the Polygone guy? I was shocked that he was straight.

Online gaming personalities should be lined up and SHOT tbh. They're all various shades of racist rapists.

Harvey Weinstein has been fired from his company.

Nelly has been released with no charges.

Men are still the worst.

We should replace the Moopy Deathpool with the Male Celebrity Sex Shame-pool

I'll have Quentin Tarantino and David Lynch please.

Judy Dench appalled by the Weinstein news and is looking for tattoo removal services

In 2011, Dench revealed that she had a tattoo dedicated to Weinstein on her buttocks to commemorate him making her a Hollywood star. “It was thanks to Harvey, whose name I have had tattooed on my bum ever since,” Dench quipped while accepting an award from the British Film Institute in London.

Weinstein confirmed that Dench had a tattoo that reads “JD loves HW” on her posterior in a 2013 interview on U.K. talk show The Graham Norton Show.

"She took me to the Four Seasons restaurant. She said: 'I've got a surprise. You're a guy who has everything. I don't know what to get you,’” Weinstein recalled.

Weinstein said that in front of fellow diners including the late directors Nora Ephron director Mike Nichols, and Carly Simon, Dench "unbuckles her pants and on her bum was 'JD loves HW'...a tattoo. She said: 'I put your name on my ass.'”

Poor old Judi and her ill-advised arse tattoo was my first thought when this story broke.

Apparently it was a fake tattoo and Judi's arse is free of that stain. That should teach me not to post stories from twitter.

We should replace the Moopy Deathpool with the Male Celebrity Sex Shame-pool

I'll have Quentin Tarantino and David Lynch please.
Lynch definitely. He was very creepy towards an old friend of mine about 10 years ago as she worked for a company involved in the promotion of Inland Empire.

James Woods is also a given.

I see James Woods has retired from acting. Has he even done anything apart from acting A FOOL for the past decade?

I really hope Seth MacFarlane goes down in flames as well. You just know he's had loads of sad cocaine-fuelled fumbles with deserate ingenues. Charlize really needs to pre-emptively CUT THE CHORD.

I see James Woods has retired from acting. Has he even done anything apart from acting A FOOL for the past decade?

Focusing on antiquing or as Zoe Kazan says

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom