A Topic for Male Celebrities Rape/Sexual Assault Scandals

Only now? I genuinely thought he was found guilty ages ago!

He was trialed before but he's been paying people off for years. The things that came out in that documentary are absolutely insane, you've got his own wife and pretty much everyone who was around him for years saying how he's abused them and things they've witnessed. He deserves life.

Count most of R Kelly’s music in the WET FLANNEL category anyway. Never liked him, ever. Apart from Step In The Name of Love.

I can understand the warped logic for casting him as the creep in that song, but why no one put their foot down and said no is baffling
The fact that it got as far as making a video beggars belief!

I can understand her wanting to be a provocateur (though I don't think it sits well with her) but this was beyond tone deaf.

There have been rumours about Westwood for donkeys' years. I couldn't have been less surprised.

I was more surprised (or rather, non-plussed) to find out he was 64
I sort of am, but then when I think of him compared to my own age, it makes sense.

I'm more bewildered by my own age, really

I remember him knocking about in the late 80s, mainly because he had the respect of many of the heavy-hitters in hip hop at the time. Public Enemy posed for photos with him, IIRC. So he'd have been 30-ish then, which makes sense.

Why is this both a complete shock and also not at all surprising. There have been quashed rumours for a decade or so. The documentary on BBC I-Player was grim.

• Wow
Reactions: GNL
Ezra Miller seems like a…. very disturbed individual. I bet Warner Bros are shitting themselves over what to do with The Flash.

We Need To Talk About Kevin was very well cast.

It's always the cute ones who turn out to be evil groomers on a violent rampage across Hawaii :(

Should have known they were a demon just from their feet

n3hs55ahh6z81.jpg

Oscar-winning film director and screenwriter Paul Haggis is being detained in Italy on sexual assault and aggravated personal injury charges.

Italian police arrested Haggis on Sunday for allegedly raping a woman in Ostuni, in southern Italy, over a period of two days.

I don’t think they can make him rape a woman for 2 days.

Do we need an Ezra Miller thread? This is from yesterday. He’s legit scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom