What Are You Watching? 2022

An Evening with Debbie Reynolds on YouTube. It's started rather stuff. She's 81 here in 2013.

Interviewer: you're house was actually raised by The Feds.

Debs: well they came by.

• BOOM BOOM
Reactions: GNL
Is The Games on ITV tonight the same show that used to be shown on Channel 4?

I am watching The Games - well i'm 15 minutes behind. But I liked the C4 series back in the day and I like a bit of light-ent thats on every night to have on for a week

It seems a strange one to resurrect for me. It was hardly a RATINGS SMASH first time around.

I am watching The Games - well i'm 15 minutes behind. But I liked the C4 series back in the day and I like a bit of light-ent thats on every night to have on for a week

Yes I used to watch the C4 series too. This feels high on empty waffling so far and not feeling the prospect of special guest Tyson Fury either.

Mel B's got more screen time than most of the competitors.

At least Chelcee Grimes is going to be too busy with this to be called on to provide any hot and incisive Eurovision analysis this year.

Yeah for the same reason I quite enjoyed this last night. Just a bit of 9pm fodder to get you through.

I was dreading the thought of Willoughby doing this but without pretend everyman Schofield she was really good. And so was Flintoff.

Flintoff's facial expressions were annoying me, but he was saying some right odd things :D

I like Holly but does she need to be doing EVERYTHING?

I really enjoyed last nights. Ryan Thomas's body has certainly gone up a notch!

Will be interesting to see the different strengths of the celebs. I imagine WES will be good at EVERYTHING. Is there a schedule of events known?

I wasn't going to but decided to stream How I Met Your Father on Disney+. It was a fun, lightweight watch. The throwbacks to HIMYM were cute.

Love on the Spectrum USA on Netflix.

Anime girl basically living out what felt like a dream sequence was absolutely wonderful. Her words made me visualized an actual anime scene. I'm now onto episode 2. I didn't think it could possibly have the same charm as the Australian one, but so far it's on par.

The Time Traveller's Wife. I'm leaning towards it being a lot of old toot, but it does have Theo James rolling around naked all over the place.

Also Katherine Parkinson in Australian comedy Spreadsheet. She feels a bit better than the material really.

Oh it’s a MOVIE. Yes, it does actually look right up my street.

Also Katherine Parkinson in Australian comedy Spreadsheet. She feels a bit better than the material really.
Watched one episode of Spreadsheet so far….. does it get any better? Must admit I only downloaded it to see Boomer from Wentworth.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom