WARNING: New Jess Glynne album: JESS

Who is she in an argument with to need a Reputation era? The restaurant that wouldn’t let her in?

I'll say it quietly but Take Me Home remains rather lovely.

The rest of her can get tae fuck though.
she has quite a few good songs (I think Hold My Hand and Don't Be So Hard on Yourself plus the Clean Bandit collabs are bops) but she's just so BORING!

no identity, no fanbase, all those hits but no genuine classics. TRYING IT by making the sexy fish debacle a thing again is just... tragic. the best way to shut people up is to make some good music. if you don't have the range, stay home!

Downton Abbey Violet Crawley GIF by PeacockTV

She has been gone so long, and surely has been missed by few.

The hits from the first album are fine. I think Don't Be So Hard On Yourself has held up better than Hold My Hand, though it does have the advantage of not constantly turning up courtesy of Jet2.

That second album campaign was hideous though, completely unappealing. The Brit Awards have had their share of dreadful performances in recent years but this really stands out in my mind as a low:

My Love remains a BOP although her voice is just so distorted in that one it could be basically be anyone :D

Is she still banned from the Isle of Wight after her unprofessional behaviour? :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom