The United Kingdom: The Liz Truss CRASHING THE PORK MARKET WEEKS 🐷🐖📉📅🥬

Isn’t she a sitting MP still. What’s she doing gallivanting all over the place
1000010266.gif

"We've got a new kind of economics now in the West. It's called WOKE-ONOMICS"

[Pause for laughter]

Who the fuck keeps on giving her platforms?

It's no longer funny. It's actually very sad. It's clear her PM stint has broken her and she's yet to process it appropriately. She needs love and support. Safely away from any public stage.

I know it's a Tory safe seat she sits in but SURELY the Lib Dems can send one of their horsey-looking types to get her out. At this point it would be a MERCY KILLING.

The moment you're rocking up at CPAC for a fee, you are off the role call. If the Tories were wise they'd deselect her; she's a complete liability and will be firing about the place during the GE spouting all the crackpot conspiracy theories she'll learn over there.

"Many Americans are aware that her 50-day premiership was outlasted by a 60p ($0.70) head of iceberg lettuce in a competition set up by a British newspaper with a webcam."

Savage.

The delusional cunt probably crossed her eyes so she could pretend she was delivering her speech to more than just the conference staff.

IMG_2510.jpeg

The irony is they saw this logic work in the US and turn the Republican party into a frothing loony base they can control with culture wars and buzz words, but as they push ahead with it in the UK the morons it’s working on are zooming towards Reform :D

Well this is the dangerous yet delicious long game that the populists like to play - they want to make noise by stoking fires but once they lure the real loonies out of the woodwork, all hell breaks loose and it’s out of their control. The Tea Party in America is kind of the same thing. Long may it continue to fracture them.

God she talks a whole load of nothing doesn’t she? Is she campaigning? Is she building up for a TV career?

For someone so desperate to be heard she really lacks any ability to be interesting

Who the fuck keeps on giving her platforms?

It's no longer funny. It's actually very sad. It's clear her PM stint has broken her and she's yet to process it appropriately. She needs love and support. Safely away from any public stage.
with all due respect (none)... what's to break? she's not a complex piece of machinery. she's a singular wheel utterly disconnected from any and every other part, just spinning. I'm sure she's very happy!

with all due respect (none)... what's to break? she's not a complex piece of machinery. she's a singular wheel utterly disconnected from any and every other part, just spinning. I'm sure she's very happy!
You take that back! She was able to KILL THE QUEEN, and considering her starting point was a Lib Dem republican (small r) student, that's an insane achievement that a simpleton would not manage

Of course she's happy! She's living in make believe land where Liz is RIGHT.

Just because something is already slightly damaged doesn't mean it still can't be UTTERLY BROKEN even further.

She's always been an idiot with unpleasant views. But she wasn't previously this delusional or plain PARANOID. She's now basically a conspiracy theorist wearing a tin foil hat.

Last edited:
...and we're paying for it! 45 days, of which she spend 10 doing fuck all but pretend she cared about Queen Elizabeth II's death, and she still gets a stipend from the state of £115,000 pa! Now that's what I call sponging off the state.

Of course she's happy! She's living in make believe land where Liz is RIGHT.

Just because something is already slightly damaged doesn't mean it still can't be UTTERLY BROKEN even further.

She's always been an idiot with unpleasant views. But she wasn't previously this delusional or plain PARANOID. She's now basically a conspiracy theorist wearing a tin foil hat.
I don't think she believes any of what she's saying. that's why it's said without conviction or even any hint of enthusiasm. pork markets! it ain't. she's just echoing empty lines that some strategist has told her will play well with the maga crowd.

ie. she's no more or less unhinged than she ever was

Reactions: GNL
When is this OVERGROWN CUNT BABY going to take some responsibility for her own appalling actions and realise YOU CAN'T GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT and sometimes YOUR SHIT STINKS?

She should be ARRESTED and SECTIONED

I wonder if Sunak might be tempted to withdraw the whip just for the opportunity to have a winnable by-election.

She’s already had a perfect opportunity to resign. I doubt she’d do it now because Sunak doesn’t like her.

The risk of dividing the party even further isn't one that Sunak will take. She's already forming a splinter group, you wonder if she's deluded enough to think that she can get a whole new party together?

She screams of someone who was sacked from their job but insists on still turning up uninvited to all the work drinks events and making it really awkward, because she just can’t let go and doesn’t think she did anything wrong

She screams of someone who was sacked from their job but insists on still turning up uninvited to all the work drinks events and making it really awkward, because she just can’t let go and doesn’t think she did anything wrong
Yes! That's it!! Everyone was delighted to see the back of her but, oh no, who told her we were in All Bar One? We'll need to move onto Schitz before she gets here, shit too late...oh hiiiiii Liz!! *internal grimacing*

Yes! That's it!! Everyone was delighted to see the back of her but, oh no, who told her we were in All Bar One? We'll need to move onto Schitz before she gets here, shit too late...oh hiiiiii Liz!! *internal grimacing*

She keeps replying to the work group chat with memes and jokes and everyone has had to put the group on mute and start a new one because no one wants to be the one to delete her

But when the queen died so soon after Truss had become her 15th and final prime minister, Truss writes, the news, though widely expected after the monarch’s health had deteriorated, still came “as a profound shock” to Truss, seeming “utterly unreal” and leaving her thinking: “Why me? Why now?

Scream.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom