The Trial of Gwyneth Paltrow

this is the audition money can't buy for gwynnie, she was only too happy to be majorly inconvenienced

I don't really care for Gwyneth

But I will need Kristin Van Orman to be the lawyer in EVERY high-profile publicised trial a la Lionel Hutz. My new favourite celebrity.

"I wish you well."

Such an iconic queen! Your faves could NEVAHHH!!!

The nodding and 'Yes, thank you' to the jurors is also iconic - she knows full well they are all running straight to the tabloids and networks.

Last edited:
I don't know about you all but I will be RUSHING to the GOOP website for hot BONE BROTH AND SCENTED VAGINA CANDLE MERCH

She's really uncovered several layers in this trial ERA, it's the most personality she's shown in ages! Who knew that despite being an annoying nepo baby she could be mildly likable?

Yes, Linus is very funny - very Swedish humour. When he was presenting this Melodifestivalen 2023 viewing night in London this year he introduced the rock band Smash Into Pieces with “so this next act are totally shit and you won’t like them”

Then to his surprise the crowd went crazy for them, whooping and hollering. When Linus came back on stage he said : “look, I didn’t expect you to like them, but the truth is that the lead singer homophobically bullied me in high school.” You could hear the audience gasp and no one knew what how to react. Then Linus went “okay fine I made that up but I didn’t know what else to say”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom