The Trial of Gwyneth Paltrow

VoR

Take it or leave it
She's being sued for recklessly skiing into some poor plebian and leaving him with permanent injuries. Needless to say she's coming across as warm and approachable as ever. :disco:

Last edited:
It’s like an episode of The Good Wife. The lawyers are so stupid.

This trial is TOO MUCH. Loving every second.

She's clearly horrible and has spread loads of weird disinformation under the guise of ~wellness~ but she WAS very good in 'The Royal Tenenbaums' so who can say if she's bad.

Gaga is a shoo-in to play the tiny female lawyer. Ryan Murphy's wig mistress is drying out a frazzled brown wig as we speak.

If it's any consolation, her life sounds utterly miserable.

In all fairness this isn’t some out there diet. Every health freak does intermittent fasting and talks about spiking blood sugar.

I've ALWAYS found Gwynnie highly likable (if clearly mad) and this trial does nothing to change that - actually seeing her smirking at that useless prosecution lawyer is endearing her to me a lot more :D

also the way the thread title is giving OJ dramatics is quite a kii given that this was about a fairly innocuous sounding bust up on the ski slopes.

I do believe that evil man skied into HER. she's calling Apple and Moses as witnesses :disco:

Lawyer: Are you friends with Taylor Swift?

Gwyneth:
I Dont Know Her Mariah Carey GIF by MOODMAN

the way she just fully gives WYF face when asked if she sends Taylor Christmas presents :D although she missed an opportunity to plug the vaginal steamer

her line about losing half a day's skiing is fucking iconic! :D
Isn’t it more about the other lawyers scoffing at her “symbolic $1 (plus attorneys fees)” and her lawyers being petty by adding up all the lost fees of skiing on the day :D

All the lawyers are utterly rubbish by the way.

I've ALWAYS found Gwynnie highly likable (if clearly mad) and this trial does nothing to change that - actually seeing her smirking at that useless prosecution lawyer is endearing her to me a lot more :D

At a time when celebs are so DESPERATE to appear relatable, I do admire her outright refusal to LOWER HERSELF.

quote-i-am-who-i-am-i-can-t-pretend-to-be-somebody-who-makes-25-000-a-year-gwyneth-paltrow-22-41-58.jpg

Queen of self acceptance :disco:

No, I think she's just STANNING. "I'm so jealous"?!! LOL Really bitch? THAT'S your strategy?

"Wellness routine" my CUNT, she looks awful and visibly malnourished and unwell.

Besides, she ruined Pepper in the Avengers' movies.

How did this guy think to get away with this? He’s had more holidays in the last 7 years than I have in my whole life. Zip lining, 4x scuba diving, kayaking, paragliding and multiple further ski trips (to name a few), trips to countless countries, posting photos on Facebook having a great time.

Wasn’t the whole suit brought because his “injuries” caused him to not be able to live life to the full? :D

He’s probably spent more money on trips than even Gwyneth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom