The Queen DEAD...Tired

I'm on leave the week after next and conveniently I was avoiding a team away day on the Tuesday. Hold on Liz.

Sinitta checking all last minute flights from Barbados to London…

This is really annoying- I've got so much work to do, but I just want to watch the BBC

I’ll be flying in a hour or so. What an annoying time to be without internet. I wonder if the pilot would make an announcement if the worst happens.

Imaging the headlines later this week

The Guardian - THE WORLD IN MOURNING

The Independent - END OF AN ERA

The Fail - MEGHAN “TOO BUSY” TO PAY RESPECTS

The Express - KILLER HEATWAVE COMING (also Queen dead)

The Star - TA-RA LIZ LUV!

The Sport - QUEEN CAMILLA ATE MY CAT

I wonder if we'll hear much of a certain tune by The Smiths?** Or is Moz too tainted now?

**no, not Vicar In a Tutu...

From the BBC - italics my own - "The phrasing of the statement, that the Queen’s doctors are concerned about her health and she remains under medical supervision, and the movement of the most serious members of the Royal Family towards Balmoral, towards the Queen, all of those indicate a clear degree of concern for the health of the 96-year-old Queen."

So Princess Anne is also on her way then...

I wish you all didn't just post tweets, I can't see the damn things at work... :(

I'm assuming someone has started the "Liz Truss killed the Queen to bury her appalling answer to the energy price crisis" rumour anyway.

Everyone else on the BBC have been carefully talking around it but this talking head is slamming the coffin lid shut.

The other spawn are all on their way as well according to the BBC.
She's going. It's very sad.

She has been a fabulous public servant and has done her people proud, if she is about to leave us. I have nothing but respect for her and the work that she's done for her country over the decades.

I’m outside the Palace now and there’s media everywhere, which is a tad funny considering she’s not even there :D

Harry and Meghan also heading to Balmoral

The name is so weird. What happens if London Bridge actually does fall down?

What did Nicholas Witchell used to look like before he turned into Mr Burns from 'The Simpsons'?!?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom