Strictly 2022

I rather liked it!

Kym came alive a bit more in the disco bits but it was stronger than I expected. From what she said on ITT she seems a bit resigned to leaving the show this week but if she goes it isn't a bad one to go on.

Those two 8s feel a bit more stingy than the comments she received.

LOVED THAT.

I can't think of a couple's choice as fabulous apart from Queen Faye.

"Sassy Helen's in the house!" SHUT UP TESS

Oh and Gorka won me back a bit. I'm sure he would be pleased.

Gorka needs to drop the posing at Craig though when he criticises Helen though. I am surprised they haven't had a word.

Well they saved the best two couples for the end.

The floor got a bit congested with the extra dancers but loved Fleur and Vito.

So which of Fleur and Molly will be in the dance off this week? I guess it is Molly's turn.

Helen was great but this pantomime outrage as if a 40 was entitled before she started :D They shit out 10s too easily as it is

Again it highlights a problem with Couple's Choice that I had with Fleur's, all too much posturing and posing over actual dancing. A fun diversion really, although yes thank you for reminding me of Faye's whose routine embraced the full package as I recall

I liked Molly, thought Fleur was beautiful (dance and the look) and even enjoyed Hamza's Samba which I doubt many could pull off to that music. He definitely had the short straw. Kym was fun but Cha Cha might well be a death sentence this late in after skipping a week. For a dance that exposes your faults very clearly it's weirdly uninteresting. Yet in its own way it felt like a bit of a moment tonight

Hating myself for being so basic and fancying Will in that get up. But he was very good.

Terrifying leaderboard suggests Fleur vs Molly could happen. It probably should be Kym. It was the first week I'd say everyone was really good though.

Not sure about a Paso Doble to Moloko. :shock:

It has the dramatic strings but it is quite fast. Three Pasos though, most interestingly including both Molly and Fleur.

Vito is very excited about their Charleston song, which is in the dialect of Naples.

Poised and ready to fully hate Will's CC medley.

The Strictly main show feels even more wrong on a Sunday than a Friday, even though the results show would usually be on now.

Hamza was great, but the semi final doubling up is showing - all three dances so far have felt to me like they were a little lacking in polish.

Oh dear at Will's face when he gets any criticism.

He has CC coming up though, they'll probably throw an undeserved 40 at that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom