Strictly 2021

Shirley really loves Dan doesn't she?

Dan feels very overdue a proper Latin number.

The results are going to be interesting.

Surely one of Dan and Tom have to land in the bottom two from that leaderboard. Rhys is likely on dodgy ground after being protected for a few weeks but John didn't have a great week either.

Motsi’s wig this wig is immense!

Watching on a 10 minute delay. The judges really do over-mark Rhys and I can’t work out why.
I think he must be polling pretty much last week on week, so to avoid a race row they're overcompensating rather than just acknowledging the fact that he's really, really offputting and nobody wants him there.

I think he must be polling pretty much last week on week, so to avoid a race row they're overcompensating rather than just acknowledging the fact that he's really, really offputting and nobody wants him there.
In that case it doesn’t explain some of the undermarking AJ has had. It’s black women who have traditionally gone out way too soon.

Quite amused by Shirley’s head in her hands as Rose and Giovanni made their mistake :D

Happy Jennifer Lopez GIF by NBC World Of Dance

Never quite loved the Strictly singers’ takes on a lot of Musical Theatre songs. Not enough expression :(

That Defying Gravity was technically proficient, just no feeling.

Well that was BS. Rhys was out of time too. No particular love for Tom but he was more consistent throughout and clearly better this week.

These last few weeks until the final where they have to floss out all the obvious non-finalists are quite INTERMINABLE.

We still have to go through Tilly's and Dan's UGH.

I didn't pin much hope on Dan going so pretty satisfied with Tom leaving. I thought Rhys made fewer obvious mistakes than on last night's show, and Tom didn't seem to be much different so not surprised the judges voted that way (apart from Shirley who very often tends to be contrary and votes for the eliminated couple).

I just hope that Rhys doesn't get a ridiculously inflated score next week (and Dan Walker gets the Rumba so we can see how much he has really improved).

Dan NEEDS a testing Latin next week. If he doesn't have a Rumba, Samba or Salsa, we riot.

I felt Tom's time was due, he didn't really emote any different in the dance off like he was told to. It was all the same throughout.

John and Johannes have the Argentine Tango next week. :shock:

I'm sensing him and Tilly in the bottom two based on LATIN alone.

Yes even if Tilly has a decent go at the Samba I can't imagine it being a really big scoring dance. I guess it depends how nice the judges are to Rhys doing ballroom in the wake of his second bottom two visit.

I would rather she wasn't partnered with Neil, but it doesn't really matter so much who they are coupled with on a one off special I suppose

LOL, is that confirmed? But there's no MUSICAL THEMES to comment on this week!

Is Craig back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom