Strictly 2021

I think Nina will probably go over Katie, but hopefully I am wrong.

I don’t know. I just got an INKLING something was going on, or is going to go on! Probably totally off.

Surely Mr couldn't possibly work on Sunday wouldn't cheat :o

Nadiya is very lovely though. She got all the rumours when she was partnered with David James.

Nina looked so sad to be leaving. It can never be easy going first.

Gutted for Nina. She looked defeated as soon as they announced the was in the dance off.

Can't help chuckling that Neil is first out though.

How are we ranking Aljaz/Giovanni/Gorka these days, girls? They remain the Holy Trinity for me.

Gutted for Nina. She looked defeated as soon as they announced the was in the dance off.

Can't help chuckling that Neil is first out though.

Not that I would want anyone to lose a paying gig but I wonder if he will be in their plans next year. The pros all got an open invite to return this year but not sure that is likely again and he plainly isn't a production favourite.

How are we ranking Aljaz/Giovanni/Gorka these days, girls? They remain the Holy Trinity for me.

They do nothing for me (although I reckon Giovanni could charm his way into my pants with all the PAROLE).

New dance Kai, who looks about FORTY-FIVE even though he's twenty years younger, would HOWEVER get my attention. What can I say, I love my men DUMB and EAGER TO PLEASE.

I love these live mic videos:

Nikita shouting CUCUMBER for no obvious reason, Katya chanting 'Adam Peaty!' mid-dance and a very happy and lovely Aljaz.

I thought it was very nice too, but how sad my first thought is how I dread to think how many political correctness gone mad complaints there will be.

When Tom popped up on ITT this week I realised that I had pretty much forgot about him.

Judi was fun, but it was understandably rather more low energy than the usual Charleston.

Sean Paul :D

Dan's vote will be tested going second with that so-so and fluffed up Foxtrot. I suspect he will have reasonable public support (for now) though.

Nadiya is just so gorgeous.

Anton as a judge is basically a more agreeable Len without the grumpiness.

AJ was excellent, loved the drama. Bless her being totes emosh afterwards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom