Strictly 2021

The gays have ZERO sexual chemistry and Johannes being on the verge of a nervous breakdown / smelling a fart every time he's not dancing is starting to wear THIN for me.

AJ was SPELLBINDING and Kai is a DELIGHT in tails.

Gorka's little speech was quite sweet. Judi messed up a bit in the dance off but it was probably the right decision to spare Katie the indignity of an inevitable third bottom two in a row.

We'll always have Gorka DOGGY STYLE though.

The gays have ZERO sexual chemistry and Johannes being on the verge of a nervous breakdown / smelling a fart every time he's not dancing is starting to wear THIN for me.

AJ was SPELLBINDING and Kai is a DELIGHT in tails.

I do think Kai is already proving to be a VERY GOOD HIRE

Let's just have a double shantay one week

Or let Tess bring back Nina for no reason whatsoever

I can't warm up to Hugo, his dancing is so-so and I've already seen him as naked as he's bound to get on this show so it's NO GREAT LOSS for me.

Rose did look a bit nervous but I do enjoy watching her dance. Giovanni is great with her and out of all the pros I think he is most overdue a win.

Has Tom had a chin job? It doesn’t seem to protrude quite as much as it did before.

Tilly was a bit better than I expected doing the Paso. I had her nailed on for the dance off this week but maybe she'll get away with it.

I did just let out a high pitched cackle at Craig saying Greg is dancing like someone who has just had a double hip op. :D

That routine started out a bit strangely. John danced really well but I didn't love that quite as much as previous weeks.

Johns arse is fantastic. Can just imagine him on all fours burying his chest into the mattress to really get that big rump in the air parting like the Red Sea while I spit on his hole before my tongue makes it’s well earned appearance.
Yeah, same.

Johns arse is fantastic. Can just imagine him on all fours burying his chest into the mattress to really get that big rump in the air parting like the Red Sea while I spit on his hole before my tongue makes it’s well earned appearance.

WTF!! :D

Rhys was a bit frantic again. Those lifts all felt so close to going horribly wrong too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom