SCD Strictly 2020

Surely they won’t be wearing masks? Will they be making the pairs live together? There’s definitely going to be some SHAGGING.
As far as I know, the professionals have been kept in isolation together for the past few weeks. No idea how it’s going to work with the celebrities given that most of them will still be working alongside doing this.

The US got rapper Nelly and Anne Heche. I wonder if it still airs on any of the UK channels. That is already essential for me. Oh and also AJ, the former muscled balsawood Backstreet Boy from the Backstreet Boys.

Maisie Smith, who plays Tiffany in EastEnders, is apparently due to be announced

She’s already been confirmed. They’ve also honoured their promise to have Jamie Laing come back this year, which feels like a waste of a slot since the cast is smaller.

Jacqui Smith has also been fingered!

She’s already been confirmed. They’ve also honoured their promise to have Jamie Laing come back this year, which feels like a waste of a slot since the cast is smaller.

Jacqui Smith has also been fingered!

I thought you meant Jacqueline Smith at first and got a right semi on.

They've been racing through the reveals this year, can only be a few left now.

Bill Bailey is a brilliant name to bring onboard.

He isn't someone I really imagined would do the show and is certainly a step up from Seann Walsh and Chris Ramsey.

I think Maisie Smith is likely to be pretty good.

The dancing starts from about 5.20:

She certainly looks like she could be top of the class. How the audience react to a female who seems to have something of a dance background is a bit more iffy.

Maybe it’s IACGMOOH she’s signed for then. I’d of expected that to be less of their bag(a) as they seem to keep their boy life and boy name as separate as possible. Also think there’s a bit of a vulnerability to Baga that would be exposed in that sort of 24/7 setting

BAGA would’ve really been great to piss off the D@ily Mail crowd who are already FUMING at a BLACK LESBIAN dancing.

BILL FTW :disco::horny:

No idea who the rest of them are apart from Caroline Quentin and I very much doubt she has a cock or hairy back so she’s certainly not getting my vote :)

That's a shame about Baga, I'd much rather watch her on Strictly than the sub-trash TV that is the other one.

I mean, in all fairness, her battered sausage Daddies sauce schtick is much more suited to DOI than Strictly, I can’t see Strictly viewers getting down with Baga really

I think the names tailed off a bit after Bill Bailey but still interested to see how the line-up fares.

However, not that I am one to pre-judge but I am readying myself to be endlessly irritated by 'pop sensation' HRVY.

It's a pitiful line up. When Bill Bailey is your draw, it's hardly a classic.

Fingering through the line up and Max George will do. SLIM PICKINGS INDEED.

Lockdown has surely had a big impact on the line up too. I agree, and already stated earlier in the thread that the line up means NADA and I still can not WAIT.

On one hand there'll be loads of celebrities with time on their hands. On the other the proximity must be off-putting.

It was always a bit shit anyway

I think it meant more for the celebrities to perform there than anything else

"Strictly: The Best Of" on 26th September. Straight after the launch of Little Mix The Search.

It was always a bit shit anyway

I think it meant more for the celebrities to perform there than anything else

I think it probably meant more for BLACKPOOL than anyone else all things considered.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom