SCD Strictly 2020

Jason Bell is a bit of a strange choice.

I see he is a BBC Sports name so maybe not that surprising. I guess it is a different sport from the usual as well, and they do like to mix it up.

I see he is a BBC Sports name so maybe not that surprising. I guess it is a different sport from the usual as well, and they do like to mix it up.

I had no idea, but then I don’t really watch much sport to be honest. Not really surprising at all then.

Nick Grimshaw is possibly the radio presenter. I’m sure he has been heavily rumoured.

Won’t be Bev after this weekends ‘hip op horror’ reveal

0_Beverley-Callard.jpg

that full face of makeup in her jammies is :disco:

NADINE’S EX one of the contestants!

A stellar line up already!

The Guardian reporting that Nicola Adams will be competing as part of a same sex couple.

Oh I really like her!

No pressure but you better be good girl, because if you're not Alesha's levels of wonderful you'll be OUT WITH A BULLET on week 4 after a middling tango while Caroline Quentin will survive until Blackpool on her "natural charm" (/white straightness).

Maybe if (let's face it, when) it happens it will be called out on air with the concise, eloquent contempt it deserves.

Good lord at Bev. Her face looks like a boxing glove.

Ranvir Singh and Clara Amfo tick the itv daytime and radio presenter boxes. :o

I can't see Strictly stooping so low to be honest. Besides, she did Dancing on ice last year.

I think she asked the BBC for Strictly last year so she didn’t SUE after falling down that hole at some awards ceremony and they gave her MASTERCHEF.

Oh I have quite the crush on Nicola Adams. DON'T MAKE ME WATCH THIS SHIT!

Also the cast so far has been relatively impressive. Caroline Quentin doesn’t strike me as the sort of person you’d expect to do reality shows and Nicola Adams is a great casting.

Don't worry the slew of "WHO from Doctors (from five years ago)?" is still coming I'm sure.

We might not have Carole but the Strictly line-up is looking pretty good so far, especially compared to recent years. Maybe the shorter run and Covid-cleared diaries has helped.

I am not really keen on the line up but as has been said before DOES IT REALLY MATTER? I can’t wait.

I don’t actually know all that much about him to be honest aside from seeing him on a few panel shows over time.

Surely they won’t be wearing masks? Will they be making the pairs live together? There’s definitely going to be some SHAGGING.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom