Shaznay Lewis - Miracle/Kiss of Life + Pages (album 2)

Song swings and wacks you in the face with a studded leather jacket, but no time to be cynical, right now Shaz Bags needs the gays, radio 2 and a decent Hoopla time slot (if she follows GALA it's all over though). Spotify has went straight onto Celine's Misled as my cool down. At first I thought it was Louise :D

really cool
200w.gif

really cool
200w.gif

album Pages out May

01 Missiles
02 Pick You Up ft Self Esteem
03 Kiss of Life
04 Good Mourning ft Shola Ama
05 Supposed to Be
06 Got to Let Go
07 Tears to the Floor
08 Bruises
09 Peaches
10 Awake (Motu)
11 Miracle
12 Hearts in Danger

Reactions: GNL
Interesting that Miracle is track 11!

Looking forward to this. I hope she can at least break the top 20.

apparently the second single might be getting a bigger push than Miracle. but why artists like her are still trying that strategy I don't know. you get one chance to make as big a splash as possible. this release is indie and self-funded but I don't see the album going top 20/even top 40 honestly.

apparently the second single might be getting a bigger push than Miracle. but why artists like her are still trying that strategy I don't know. you get one chance to make as big a splash as possible. this release is indie and self-funded but I don't see the album going top 20/even top 40 honestly.

I think the strategy is to use the first single to return to public consciousness, take a moment to get those algorithms working again and then put the favoured single out.

Not sure how much of a difference it makes but I can understand the logic.

album Pages out May

01 Missiles
02 Pick You Up ft Self Esteem
03 Kiss of Life
04 Good Mourning ft Shola Ama
05 Supposed to Be
06 Got to Let Go
07 Tears to the Floor
08 Bruises
09 Peaches
10 Awake (Motu)
11 Miracle
12 Hearts in Danger

MAY?! That’s in like A YEAR!

Ugh, it's so good.

Also, not sure if I'm hearing things, but there are small similarities to Jessie Ware?

BUT I WANT MORE ALL SAINTS :angry:
Yeah, it's not that I don't love Shaznay on her own, because she has a gorgeous rich voice and superb production. But once you've heard those four together, there's just no going back. Their vocals work so well together with their sound, I never wanna stop hearing music from them.

Yeah, it's not that I don't love Shaznay on her own, because she has a gorgeous rich voice and superb production. But once you've heard those four together, there's just no going back. Their vocals work so well together with their sound, I never wanna stop hearing music from them.
Yep!

I mean this is just perfect isn’t it?

But yes, Shaznay alone is cool, fine… I’d just rather have the band!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom