S12: Grand Finale

Oh I’d love to see Crystal actually

but agree I’m not buying tickets for anything else until this dies down. Im surprised they are even allowed to advertise shows for then.

Yeah November seems iffy but I'm super tempted and Canterbury is just up the road for me

So pleased that Jaida won. She's probably my favourite winner since Violet. And it's about time a pageant queen (who is also an absolute all-rounder) took the crown - I don't really count Trinity since it was AllStars and she had to share the crown anyway.

No so pleased at the idea that "oh well they had to give her the win this week, I guess". She earned that win, she deserved that win and she was the best choice for that win. Gigi was a close second of course but her 'Survivor' lipsync was nothing special, her solo lipsync was pretty much a repeat of her 'Starships' schtick from the first episode of the season, and while her close-up lipsync was great, Jaida's was equally great, if not better.

Jaida was an absolute airkiss from start to finish. Not everyone appreciates that her lip sync set was actually the living room of a producer Ciara was visiting to wheelbarrow for bangers, but some people are just lowbrow I guess.

Gigi had a good shot captured when touching the cardboard, and I thought it was Norman Bates adorable that he had a drawing of his mom used too, but it was an odd song choice and didn't come alive despite the obvious effort.

Jaida won the close-up lipsync just effortlessly. I liked I'm Like A Bird, but Crystal was completely out of the running here. :D at Ru asking if that was his real chest hair.

Ru hid his surgery swelling well. I'm sure no one noticed how wide his cheeks now are with a mask tightly wrapped around it.

Ross suits the grey.

Heidi stole the show, but I concede her thing is almost at the point of being oblivious, but my god can I just watch her go on and on. I hope she isn't vacuumed straight into All Stars as I'd love to see her with more tricks to her bow.

Yvie looked like an unfortunate from those season 2 didn't make it reels they used to show.

I feel like I'm the only one who thought I'm Like A Bird was an absolute blow out. It was awful. The costumes (as that's what they were) looked like she was going to a Halloween party. I liked Crystal, but man she was out of her depth and yeah, she took a risk, but for me it was miles off the mark.

Yeah, I love Crystal and I love I’m Like a Bird but that performance felt a step too school project-ish for me.

I’m not a fan of hers at all generally but I thought it was bloody brilliant

Watching Untucked now. It's easy to forget how strong Widow started out the blocks. I still don't rate the stuntfest lip sync though - I think it was The Vixen who has been the only one to pull off the relentless party tricks approach by turning them into actual combos :D

Heidi's reaction to Minaj wasn't even subtle, I loved it.

Oh Gigi. A bit late, but "good" to see someone finally done it:

@jyxz if you haven't seen it. I was looking for Deee-Lite on SNL, but it's fallen down the back of the internet again and this popped up instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom