Phillip Schofield's Career DEAD

Judy Finnegan in a special cameo as ‘Judy Finnegan’s Bra’

Dame Lizzie Cundy in talks to play the late Denise Robertson. "I'll obviously have to age up and wear a body suit, but I have the talant to pull it off' Lizzie was overheard saying to her bestie Mylene Klass over a bubble tea in the Bromley Glades shopping centre.

It must have been terribly scary for her when she found out. Sorry if there is already a thread discussing it.

She apparently last appeared one day last week then DAME ALISON was brought in last minute because of the kidnap threat. I don’t think they reported it until the next day though?

Surely if it was to do with the kidnapping threat she would be leaving the spotlight altogether? As I doubt he used her as a target because she presents This Morning.

*Dear Deirdre AGOG*

I wonder what global events will be interrupted by the news that she and Phil have kissed and made up whilst having an emotional but somehow still cheeky Nandos.

I’m always sceptical of these celeb “kidnapping” stories ever since the Beckham one because it was uncovered by… The Sun 🙄

Edit: Oh I’ve bothered to read the Holly one. Seems legit.

“Mr Plumb, who was wearing a green T-shirt with the slogan "Aged to Perfection"”

:disco:

Last edited:
Surely it’s not all made up! I am actually FLABBERGASTED at these ACCUSATIONS.

You can imagine an unpaid intern in the production office absolutely pissing themselves making that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom