Phillip Schofield's Career DEAD

Masking tape can also double up in any cases of emergency BACK WAXING

Not that Philip has ever had that problem with his HAREM of TWINKS

Masking tape can also double up in any cases of emergency BACK WAXING

Not that Philip has ever had that problem with his HAREM of TWINKS
Imagine such a thing. I have a handy bottle of BABY BIO to THICKEN IT UP!

There is literally NOTHING about all of this that I understand but I’m glad for the opportunity to use the Moopy way of using CAPITAL LETTERS to make a point which I find strangely endearing.. JUST LIKE this guy Philip that you all keep talking about.. and unlike the person in the above video

Well that’s super but we’re talking about KATIE PRICE DELIBERATE DOG SLAUGHTER now :tongueout:

Reactions: GNL
I don't think she's being fake, but as others have said, talk about making a mountain out of a molehill! I think that's why I'm struggling to sympathise with her.
I don’t think she was seeking sympathy

I think being lied to is quite a big deal but of course the whole thing HAS been massively blown out of proportion

Jordan appears to have quite the track record of dogs going under the wheels of cars

Reactions: Zu
Yes, dog SHARON (:D) appears to have met a similar fate not so long ago ON THE SAME ROAD!

BUY LEADS YOU PATHETIC IMBECILE

I know she’s supposedly struggling financially so maybe she boils them up for pies :)

I don't think she's being fake, but as others have said, talk about making a mountain out of a molehill! I think that's why I'm struggling to sympathise with her.
Looking at the fallout on twitter (trying to wean myself off, honestly), she never was going to please everyone. And many fuckwits were going to go off on one regardless of what she said or did, so I'm not entirely sure why she/they tried.

I'm not sure if I'd sympathise with her any more or less, but I'd have enjoyed it a lot more if she waltzed in, ignored anything had happened and presented a feature on singing donkeys, or just called Phil a cunt and moved swiftly on.

There’s probably the same amount of people who thought it was fine as that of those who didn’t but I suppose the anger borne of living with painful cystitis and bum rash or the dismal outcomes of disastrous life choices has to be directed somewhere :tongueout:

:D That would have been quite fun. We WANT singing donkeys!
Well, NAUGHTY non cooperative donkeys. But I didn't pluck it out of thin air!

I bet Harriet would have performed for Holly

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
I didn’t have any issue with Holly at all before but I found that speech bizarre to say the least. It was like a mass murder had taken place - not an affair. ‘We’re all shaken’ - including the viewers? I mean.. are we??

Stage all the shots you want Phil you will never be HER

article-0-09DA46ED000005DC-612_468x494.jpg

Is it really a photoshoot?? Looks like he's being papped. I appreciate it could be set up, but maybe it's not and he just needed to comfort his mum
I suppose it is within the realms of possibility but I’m not buying it for a second personally

Everything about this, from Schofield's stage management to Willoughby's damage control seems very contrived. Sack the LOT of them! Let's just replace daytime TV with looping repeats of Murder She Wrote and Colombo.

Just watch the Highway To Heaven channel on Pluto.tv
I've only just discovered Pluto.tv

I'm almost embarrassed to admit how many hours I've lost to Charlie's Angels and Married... With Children over the last two weeks.

I've only just discovered Pluto.tv

I'm almost embarrassed to admit how many hours I've lost to Charlie's Angels and Married... With Children over the last two weeks.
My flatmate is recovering from surgery right now. She thanked me so much for pointing out that they have a Family Ties channel. I’ve had the theme tune in my head all week :o

Just to say that Josie needs to step up to Holly’s way with fashions if this double act is going to continue

CALL ME SHALLOW

Someone needs to learn how to spell YOU’RE :)

I wasn’t going to say it but I’ve seen that now so it has to be said that Josie also suffers in comparison to Holly in terms of PRETTINESS :tongueout:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom