New Britney Spears project - 2023

POP!

Let the light in
Collaborating with Stargate (apparently a post that was legit but deleted)

FySMFdpWAAQ26ph

tapped by whom? does she have an active record contract? or music management even?

tapped by whom? does she have an active record contract? or music management even?

She re-signed with RCA under the conservatorship but seemed fairly content with 'Glory'. So, I guess for the time being, she doesn't consider them too complicit to continue working with.

This feels like the perfect opportunity for the first celebrity ASFM - A Song For Britney feat. Sarah Whatmore and Brooke Hogan cast-offs as entries.

britney-twirling.gif

Love the idea that Britney is ghostwriting hits for other people but can only come up with ten year old will i am rejects for herself. Very believable :eyes:

The only time I remember this turned out to be true was with Selena Gomez's Whiplash because every fucking gay music blog wouldn't stop talking about it.

not her "ghostwriting music for other artists" when Myah Marie ghost-sang a whole album for her, SURE BRITNEY!

The only time I remember this turned out to be true was with Selena Gomez's Whiplash because every fucking gay music blog wouldn't stop talking about it.
That was a Circus reject. Should've kept it for herself. A bop!

Somebody has been telling lies about me and I think it is YOU

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom