Kate Bush - Running Up That Hill (A Deal With God)

Let's exchange the experience...

• Total voters
I hope she can now actually build that cloud busting machine.

But yes a family meal from Domino's - all the sides - no need to make it a deal Bertie, we got money now.

• Haha
Reactions: GNL
Running Up That Hill’s three week run atop the chart - inspired by its use in multiple episodes of the fourth season of Netflix’s hugely popular Stranger Things sci-fi/horror series – is over as it returns to ACR. It is, however, No.1 on the Top 200 Combined Tracks chart, where ACR and primary artist rules don’t apply, for the fifth straight week with unadjusted consumption of 66,332 units (3,848 digital downloads, the rest from sales-equivalent streams) – an increase of 2.03% week-on-week thanks to renewed interest after the last two episodes of the current series of Stranger Things dropped. Its digital era consumption, since it was made available in that medium in January 2005 – climbs to 1,059,371 (1,796 copies of a 2013 10-inch picture disc, 258,917 digital downloads, the rest from streaming). The original release of Running Up That Hill was certified silver – then for 250,000 sales – in November 1985, and if these are added to its digital era consumption it has a tally well in excess of 1.2m, making it double platinum.

I thought an increase in streaming would halt the ACR?
The wizard council tossed a coin this week and decided not to give her ACR.

Next week, ACR will be decided based on the temperature.

Unless we WISH really hard and the wizards change their mind.

Still #5 in the latest mids. 2.1k behind Beyoncé at #4, 3.2k behind George Ezra at #3.
But perhaps most crucially, only about 1.3k down on its own figure at the same stage last week. So it looks like it's only going to drift down, hopefully.

Just found these VHSs in a bag!

20220716_112715.jpg

I keep thinking “Ooh more Kate news!” But it’s nearly always someone doing that game - is this going to be like the zombie Wordless thread that will never die that I don’t see the point of?

The tone of this post may or may not be affected by the fact that the Bushle clips aren’t available here :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom