Jesy Nelson - Bad Thing

I think this will

• Be a modest hit at best

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I suppose when physical sales mattered then being an independent artist may be worth it. You’d probably get a bigger piece of the pie and a modest Top 40 placing could earn you more than a Top 5 on a major label. Now though, what does it actually mean?

You still get to keep more of the cash but, as a rule, the more you do yourself, the more you keep. But it has absolutely no cache in 2023 when no-one knows one label from another or even cares.

I figure the biggest downside to being independent pre streaming was getting the product on the shelf. I’m pretty sure this was playlisted on Spotify, so shouldn’t make any real difference in 2023. She also got a spot on a few programs, so can’t think of any downside of her being indie at this point.

I figure the biggest downside to being independent pre streaming was getting the product on the shelf. I’m pretty sure this was playlisted on Spotify, so shouldn’t make any real difference in 2023. She also got a spot on a few programs, so can’t think of any downside of her being indie at this point.

It was really way down the list on spotify new releases, I imagine those kind of things are where a marketing team from a big label may help
Not to say that it would not have still underperformed

This better get some media coverage. The initial peak of ‘Bad Boys’ was overplayed as a success so this flop needs to make up for that.

Aside from being terrible, the two singles have no sense of common identity. Not that she needs to give us an Annie Lennox concept album, but I don't see how anyone can actively engage with her or her music.

This better get some media coverage. The initial peak of ‘Bad Boys’ was overplayed as a success so this flop needs to make up for that.

Well, she's on the front page of The Snu, complaining that Little Mix don't talk to her any more. What after you completely trashed them while you were promoting your last single? Hmmm, I wonder why?

bullshit! I bet they are going to be best friends again by the time Little Mix25 comes around :basil:

Jesy was on insta crying about the papers sensationalising her 'feud' with Little Mix last night. Its just not going very well is it.

On This Morning soon

IMG_1554.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom