Jessie @ Glastonbury 2024

I think that is quite a poor line up. Actually most festivals have few I would be all that interested in now. NO FOMO HERE.

It’s definitely lacking this year. Madonna would have made all the difference.

Jessie keeps getting promoted every year! Quite right too.

It’s definitely lacking this year. Madonna would have made all the difference.
Why has that not happened? Was she approached this year, do we know?

Speaking of, is that the legends slot for Shania? Somehow (given that she's also headlining BST this year) she doesn't seem like a big enough name.

Last edited:
I’m assuming (or maybe I read somewhere) that Coldplay headlines Sunday and Dua headlines Saturday. So it would be a major headache to put a big headliner in now and have to deal with egos and agents and labels in rescheduling the headline acts to accomodate another legend. You can’t shoehorn in Madonna, she has to close one of the nights. Not sure how they’d do it now.

And I’m gonna say it, Kylie should be offered the opportunity to actually headline in the evening at some point. Surely getting the legends slot should not preclude her ever getting that chance (especially as she was originally going to be the first female pop star to do so)? She was much too young to play that slot in the first place.

Why has that not happened? Was she approached this year, do we know?
She was and it vas close to happening but ultimately it fell through as they couldn't agree on the terms (lots of rumours as to what exactly it was about). So she's going to be doing a 'free' concert in May in Rio instead to end the tour.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom