Happy Valley

Was worried that he was going to kidnap Ryan but of course Cath had figured ot out completely :)

It was obvious from the first episode there was going to be an escape of some sort, we couldn’t of had another whole season of him operating from inside prison… but still, me nerves were shot watching that

There's no way it would be that easy to escape from a court room. He would have been cuffed, and the police would have been armed.

The escape was very dramatic, even though that and the other big reveal of the episode were both telegraphed.

Highlight was again Catherine to Clare, suggesting she could shove her misplaced do-gooding up her arse :D

I HOPE they will give her that. My theory is Tommy Lee Royce will get killed by Ryan.

In the first episode when Catherine was in the garden having a fag with Claire did Catherine not say she still had quite a bit to go until she retires (something like x amount of weeks, which was months and so many days). How has time went past so fast between episode one and 4? Are we meant to be a few months forward from the first episode?

Ep one had a time jump of 6 months, I think? Shortly after Tommy was first questioned in relation to the dead reservoir lad.

Ep one had a time jump of 6 months, I think? Shortly after Tommy was first questioned in relation to the dead reservoir lad.

That makes sense. I didn’t get how time had moved so fast.

Absolutely amazing! I feel like we could pick up with Anne as a lead character… basically I just don’t want it to end

This finishes next week, and I can’t help thinking that this episode wasn’t quite as urgent as it possibly should have been. I’m sure it will all get tied up nicely next week but my only slight criticism is that Tommy should have possibly got out of jail an episode or so earlier.

Apparently it’s an extended length episode next week, can anyone confirm

Catherine has to be the best written, best acted part I can ever recall in any drama series and I am quite sad that it is all going to end next week. I really hope she survives the next episode.

I really thought Daniel was going to go home and find Anne hanging, in a repeat of his sister's demise. I do wonder if that is how things are going to finish for her, but I seriously hope not.

I actually think Catherine is quite unlikeable as a person, but the character she plays is very watchable. I wouldn't be surprised if she drives Clare back to drink again.

There is still A LOT of loose ends to be tied up

I really expected Royce to have Ryan somehow by the end of this episode.

It feels the pharmacist body in the suitcase story has plenty to go as well, but I don’t want it to get too much time in the finale.

This episode seemed to put the brakes on this season quite hard. I know next week is the finale so it will all kick off but this felt so filler.

As in good for our Catherine and our Claire. I’m sure the episode will be great.

Unless Ryan dies in the crossfire, because I can't see Tommy killing his own son, although anything to get at Cath...

I thought they would kill Clare too, and she's my favourite character! Catherine hasn't learnt her lesson from when she belittled that police woman who got murdered.

"Am I coming in?" :D

I definitely think Claire will die now after what Catherine said to her

I too thought that episode would be better than it was. There still seems like a lot to be wrapped up with just one episode left

Do we know the reason for the time jump, or is it something we will find out about in the last episode?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom